As someone who uses ads to monetize and sustain his business
What is getting in the way of your happiness?
We believe it’s primarily low ad revenue. The reasons for which are -
- Low click through rate (CTR) of your ads
- Low website traffic
- Ad layouts require constant rearrangement to make sure visitors are not ignoring or blind to the ads
- And Adblocking software
Why does your business need to change now more urgently than ever?
Your business is going to lose revenue. A lot of it. Take a look at these three alarming stats -
- 56.1% of ad impressions were never even seen
- The average clickthrough rate of display ads across all formats and placements is 0.17%
- The estimated number of ad blocking users have increased from 21 million in 2009 to 198 million in 2015 and it is estimated to cost publishers 41.4 billion (USD) in 2016
But what if...?
What if you could earn more revenue from your existing ads, which would then make up for what is lost to adblocking, fake impressions and low overall CTR.
You could use this revenue to -
- expand your business OR
- hire more professionals who create better and more unique content OR
- invest more in paid advertising and spread awareness about your business
What if you did not have to manually and regularly change and test your ad placements, sizes, variations in the hopes of increasing the CTR.
What if you did not have to constantly worry if your ad layout was Google AdSense policy compliant, which would help safeguard your account from policy violations.
There are definitely some challenges in the way ...
The primary challenge is creating a service or platform that can automatically, consistently and intelligently optimize your ad layout so that you enable your website visitors to have the choice of whether they want to click on an ad or not.
As a publisher, you do not want your visitors to be totally blind to the ads and neither do you want to fool them with misleading ad placements that lead to accidental clicks.
What you want is to enable your website visitors to consciously choose for themselves if they’d like to purchase that kid’s bicycle they just saw a day back, and which is now on a discount OR ignore this offer.
Creating such an advertising experience has up until now been done manually.
And which is why it is prone to errors, especially when handling large websites like The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Mashable, Techcrunch. Such large publishers have to employ entire divisions or hire outside agencies to optimize their ad layouts and test new variations to increase performance.
...and they are still losing money.
Because manual handling takes time. You have to wait for data to come in, analyze it and then take a decision based on it. Practically - we are responding reactively rather than actively.
But now we have the technology to overcome these issues...
Because even though as humans we are prone to err in our testing and implementation; a finely calibrated and smart machine minimizes oversights and mistakes .
This is why we’ve built AdPushup and it will help your business grow.
By helping you maximize your ad revenue.
- It optimizes your ad layout continuously which enables you to fight banner blindness
- It integrates seamlessly with your website’s design layout and does not upset the user experience of your visitors
- It does not work based on ‘best practice’ suggestions but instead adapts to your particular website to come up with optimisation solutions that will give maximum revenue uplift
- The system takes intuitive and intelligent decisions based not on hunches or experience but actual data because data never lies
Try it to believe it
GET STARTED NOW