We are looking for a Content Editor to research, write, proofread and publish online content. Content Editor responsibilities include maintaining the editorial calendar, writing the bi-monthly newsletter, fact-checking writers’ articles and optimizing written pieces. If you have excellent writing and editing skills in English and experience managing editorial calendars, we’d like to meet you. Please share samples of your work by including either a portfolio or links to your published articles along with your application. Ultimately, you will produce engaging quality content that speaks to our audience and boosts our search traffic and brand engagement.
- Take ownership of the company blog and meeting its growth targets
- Manage the editorial calendar and ensure timely publication
- Write blog posts to promote our products and services
- Proofread, re-structure and edit articles by content writers
- Craft and send our bi-monthly newsletter
- Interview industry professionals and use online sources to research topics
- Improve featured images/illustration by working with design freelancers
- Optimize published pieces or on-page SEO
- Generate new ideas around industry-related topics
- Monitor web traffic and user engagement (e.g. bounce rates)
- 4-5 years of working in an editorial capacity, preferably at a B2B technology company
- Proven work experience as a Content Editor, Web Editor or similar role
- Experience in building frameworks for improving traffic from channels like search, newsletters, and direct
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Familiarity with SEO and keyword research
- BSc in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or related field
- Talented peers & learning opportunities.
- Unlimited leaves and work from homes: We believe in work & performance instead of measuring conventional benchmarks like work-hours.
- Free lunch and food.
- ESOPs on the table.
- Above all: a culture, which values our employees and promotes an autonomous, transparent and ethical work environment.
You can apply online or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org