We are looking for a Content Marketing Specialist to lead our brand and product awareness efforts. Content Marketing Specialist responsibilities include managing third-party reviews, content collaborations, guest posts, press releases, and affiliate marketing. If you have excellent networking skills and experience managing marketing partnerships, we’d like to meet you. Please share samples of your work by including either a portfolio or links to your published articles along with your application. Ultimately, you will be responsible for finding and exploiting new online channels to increase the market visibility of our brand and solutions.
- Create strategic partnerships with independent content creators and ad technology trade publications to grow brand and product awareness in the market
- Write eye-catching press releases based on product updates and company developments, then explore organic and paid channels to distribute them
- Create and manage our third-party reviews and guest post pipelines
- Monitor brand mentions online and continuously work to improve our online reputation
- Act as a brand ambassador for the company, represent us on various social channels including Quora and Reddit, and promote our products and solutions
- Create original and insightful data reports from publicly available data/internal customer data and then pitch them as stories to industry trade publications
- Setup and manage an affiliate system for generating new business
- 4-5 years of experience in PR/developing marketing partnerships, preferably at a B2B tech company
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organization and outreach skills
- Familiarity with the ad tech industry
- Ability to work independently and own your project
- Talented peers & learning opportunities.
- Unlimited leaves and work from homes: We believe in work & performance instead of measuring conventional benchmarks like work-hours.
- Free lunch and food.
- ESOPs on the table.
- Above all: a culture, which values our employees and promotes an autonomous, transparent and ethical work environment.
You can apply online or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org