We are looking to hire a Marketing Director who will be in charge of leading our company’s marketing efforts. As a successful hire, you will be responsible for providing guidance to our marketing department by evaluating and developing marketing strategies, planning and coordinating marketing efforts, communicating the marketing plans to those involved, and building awareness and positioning for our company’s product.
You will also be working closely with our sales department to enable them. Finally, you will be in charge of content marketing, our blog, organizing major events, sponsorships. You will also need to have proven experience in running a marketing team and marketing campaigns. Understanding the web publishing business is a huge advantage.
- Manage a cohesive, multi-faceted marketing strategy that aligns with our product strategy and business goals
- Develop and execute both strategy and tactical plans to achieve topline targets, including, but not limited to, conversion, subscriber, and monthly business metrics
- Continually measure CAC, LTV, and other key metrics to help us understand our business, and make recommendations on where best to focus time and budget to maximize growth
- Set targets and deliver against monthly, quarterly, and annual growth goals
- Partner with sales, customer success, and community team to deliver against growth goals
- Sales Enablement: Monitor and manage the complete funnel and work with sales teams to ensure AdPushup delivers a cohesive up-front experience, and ultimately drive trial, adoption, and renewal
- Regional Marketing: Help run local events and sponsorships in different target geos.
- Drive new market intelligence efforts as needed and build upon existing data and collective wisdom to clarify core and secondary value propositions to inform the unified go-to-market strategy, plan, and budget
- Accountable for continuous optimization of the website, and landing pages.
- Content Marketing: Placing content in our marketing playbook and running the content calendar for our blog based on the audience understanding and insights, plan the content distribution strategy as well the feedback loop to do more of what is getting better results.
- Corporate Marketing: Develop deep expertise in AdPushup’s brand identity, customer profiles (“personas”), and value propositions
- Be able to write compelling and effective content (copy and video) for emails, landing pages, and other demand generation programs
- Introduce performance marketing processes and tools to quickly test and validate priorities and spend.
- Understand AdPushup’s brand and marketing tools, and ensure we are on a plan for alignment and convergence.
- Above all: Design an evolving playbook for marketing under which you build (hire) a marketing team, build marketing process, and scale the function.
- 6+ years of experience or related experience defining and executing hypergrowth B2B marketing, demand generation and/or marketing operations, preferable at SaaS technology companies during a phase of hypergrowth
- Experience managing budgets and hitting monthly goals, spending targets, and other KPIs through matrixed, cross-functional teams
- Experience leveraging data to better understand our market, business, and make decisions which can be quickly tested and validated
- Track record of achievement through inspirational leadership, mentorship, and collaboration. Not afraid to roll up your sleeves and encourage others to do the same to execute on cross-functional initiatives
- Impeccable communication skills with a special passion for concise, persuasive writing that is genuine and supportive of our brand personality
- Customer-obsessed mentality and experience driving that culture on teams
- Rigorous analytical and data-driven mindset. Familiarity with design, multivariate or A/B testing, use of dashboards to analyze data strongly preferred
- Familiarity with agile in digital marketing and lead generation marketing and experience working in a fast-paced environment to continually push new initiatives forward
- A creative thinker with proven ability to effectively execute integrated and streamlined marketing programs
- Working knowledge of the AdTech industry will be a preference.
- A Big plus if you were an ex-founder.
- Talented peers & learning opportunities.
- Unlimited leaves and work from homes: We believe in work & performance instead of measuring conventional benchmarks like work-hours.
- Free lunch and food.
- ESOPs on the table.
- Above all: a culture, which values our employees and promotes an autonomous, transparent and ethical work environment.
You can apply online or send us an email at email@example.com