The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a performance-based environment; a strategic thinker and has in-depth adtech programmatic knowledge. The core responsibility will be to identify and develop new partnerships with RTB¬ enabled demand platforms and trading desks. This could involve both domestic and international travel.
- Work with clients (web publishers) and ad operations team to uncover business needs and objectives, and identify products to help achieve client goals to build top-line revenue
- Lead and direct new business efforts relating to client support
- Provide thought leadership to clients by representing ad tech industry expertise
- Bring clarity around client expectations to the team and help resolve the most challenging client situations
- Inspire creative, strategy and other disciplines to deliver the highest quality work
- Manage account leads to support delivery of overall client satisfaction across all their businesses
- Develop and set best practices in a process and is subject matter expert on account management
- Oversee the development and negotiation of statements of work and engagement planners
- Responsible for timely and accurate management and execution of all client benefit requests
- Ability to interpret current adtech trends and issues that may affect client strategies
- Manage and complete the client transition from the Sales Team to the Operations Team, including client implementation, quality assurance, error resolution, and day-to-day oversight
- Communicate client expectations and provide feedback to the entire team in a manner that allows for effective facilitation of change or corrective action
- Develop and effectively deliver group presentations regarding AdPushup’s product operational performance metrics to clients on an as-needed basis to promote client satisfaction, client retention, and up-sell opportunities
- 2+ years of direct client/account management experience; AdTech or Marketing experience a plus
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Experience working with C-level executives and across entire organizations
- Build positive relationships and trust through on¬time delivery of projects, high quality of work, continuous innovation, and exceeding expectations
- Strong desire to take ownership of all clients’ issues and concerns, deliver great client service and communicate timely and effectively.
- Flexibility to work collaboratively with co-workers and outside consultants
- Ability to travel and present to clients, as required
- Talented peers & learning opportunities.
- Unlimited leaves and work from homes: We believe in work & performance instead of measuring conventional benchmarks like work-hours.
- Free lunch and food.
- ESOPs on the table.
- Above all: a culture, which values our employees and promotes an autonomous, transparent and ethical work environment.
You can apply online or send us an email at email@example.com