We are looking for an Enterprise Marketer to improve our brand positioning for enterprise accounts. Core responsibilities include finding enterprise accounts, owning our named account list funnel, optimizing our marketing/sales cycle, and representing AdPushup at industry events. Ultimately, you will be responsible for increasing the adoption of our product with larger, enterprise accounts.
- Identify enterprise leads in our sales pipeline and become the go-to marketing person for them, helping the sales team close them faster by eliminating roadblocks
- Create webinars, case studies, reports and whitepapers focussed on solving the challenges of enterprise web publishers
- Create an inventory of our existing enterprise accounts and work on initiatives to improve their brand and product experience with us
- Undertake loyalty initiatives to retain enterprise accounts and improve partner stickiness, which includes sending them thoughtful gifts through the year
- Create and update a list of named accounts from Alexa 10,000 website list and find relevant decision-makers at the organization and target them using an ABM platform
- Work closely with the sales team to provide them the marketing collateral and assets needed to succeed and close bigger deals more efficiently
- Identify events frequented by senior leaders in our target industry and organizing our presence at these events in terms of expo stalls, speaking engagements, etc
- Inform product and technology teams about the products and features that matter the most to enterprise accounts and push to prioritize them on the product roadmap
- 7-8 years of experience in enterprise marketing, preferably at a B2B tech company
- Deep knowledge of enterprise sales cycle and how to optimize it
- Experience establishing strategic C-level relationships
- Great communication and networking skills
- Previous event management experience will be an advantage
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Talented peers & learning opportunities.
- Unlimited leaves and work from homes: We believe in work & performance instead of measuring conventional benchmarks like work-hours.
- Free lunch and food.
- ESOPs on the table.
- Above all: a culture, which values our employees and promotes an autonomous, transparent and ethical work environment.
You can apply online or send us an email at email@example.com