We are looking for an energetic person, who understands how startups work. The ideal candidate will enjoy the challenges and diversity within a rapidly growing organization.
- Managing repair, maintenance & replacement of office equipment, appliances, furniture, furnishings, etc.,
- Responsible for Travel Management (Air / Road / Rail) and visa processing.
- Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences.
- Manage purchases, vendor relations, generate and maintain records.
- Hotel reservations for Employees, guests & foreign delegates.
- Upkeep and verification of stationery and inventory stock, petty cash, courier, pest control, housekeeping, etc.
- Manage keys, access and security matters
- OUC [ Office Upkeep and cleanliness]
- You should be smart and should be able to get things done.
- Ability to multitask
- Self-motivated, driven to deliver, proactive and flexible
- Good personality and unmatched level of energy, enthusiasm and commitment
- Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality
- Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently
- Ability to manage work work-load and use initiative
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Talented peers & learning opportunities.
- Free lunch and food.
- No dress code.
- Above all: a culture, which values our employees and promotes an autonomous, transparent and ethical work environment.
You can apply online or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org