As a Publisher Development Evangelist, you will work in both the sales and account management function. On the sales side, you’ll be reaching out to web publishers, initiate conversations; provide product demonstrations and help prospective customers understand our value proposition.
With existing customers, you’ll help them understand our product better and improve the way they use AdPushup.
- Finding prospective customers.
- Creating and executing an outreach strategy.
- Helping prospective users understand the tool better.
- Helping users set up AdPushup accounts.
- Ensuring users are able to use AdPushup optimally and assisting them with related queries.
What are we looking for in a Candidate?
- Smart, quick learner and “Get Things Done” attitude
- Resourceful and self-learning nature
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Sales drives
- Excellent Internet Research + Outreach Skills.
- Understanding of the AdTech Eco-System.
- Talented peers & learning opportunities.
- Unlimited leaves and work from homes: We believe in work & performance instead of measuring conventional benchmarks like work-hours.
- Free lunch and food.
- No dress code.
- ESOPs on the table.
- Above all: a culture, which values our employees and promotes an autonomous, transparent and ethical work environment.
You can apply online or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org