At AdPushup, we don’t serve our customers to make money. We make more money to serve our customers better.
- A track record of being able to ship product, independently and/or as part of a small team.
- Deep understanding of closures, prototypal inheritance, DOM manipulation, HTTP, web security, cross browser compatibility challenges.
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP.
- Good at debugging using dev consoles, firebug, firecookie, or any of your favorite tools.
- Willingness to provide top-notch support to our customers – everyone at the company is involved in the support directly.
- Experience with NodeJS is an added advantage.
- Hands-on with a code repository like GIT, SVN.
- Familiar with project management tools like JIRA etc.
- Experience with NoSQL databases, preferably MongoDB.
- Passionate about front end technologies, you have a curiosity that motivates you to experiment and keep on top of technical trends.
- Practitioner of progressive enhancement, and responsive UI design.
- Talented peers & learning opportunities.
- Unlimited leaves and work from homes: We believe in work & performance instead of measuring conventional benchmarks like work-hours.
- Free lunch and food.
- No dress code.
- ESOPs on the table.
- Above all: a culture, which values our employees and promotes an autonomous, transparent and ethical work environment.
You can apply online or send us an email at email@example.com