We are currently seeking an experienced talent manager with a strong background in organizational psychology and people management, who will be responsible for improving and retaining the overall talent in our organization. Candidate should be passionate about helping people learn and grow.
- Designing an applicant friendly pipeline for candidates applying in different functions, including psychometric analysis.
- Onboarding and induction management, helping different functions build more efficient training processes to reduce the time needed to make new employees productive.
- Design, develop, and implement effective training programs, curriculum, and materials for all levels of the company, utilizing a variety of training methodologies and techniques.
- Develop and implement Learning & Development programs across the organization and team members. Conduct training evaluations and measure learning outcomes.
- Work closely with the departmental heads and project heads to provide the core HR support.
- Design and implement employee engagement, relation and communication programs.
- Design formal staff review processes e.g. performance and salary reviews to corporate standards and timescales, competency framework, 360 degrees feedback.
- Acting as a coach or working with external coaches to train specific team members.
- Strong organizational psychology background
- Proven experience as an L&D Manager, Training Manager or similar
- Very good written and spoken English skills
- Strong communication, creative and conceptual skills
- Good knowledge of trendsetting learning formats and the HR
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Self-motivated, driven to deliver, proactive and flexible;
- Challenge conventional wisdom.
- Talented peers & learning opportunities.
- Unlimited leaves and work from homes: We believe in work & performance instead of measuring conventional benchmarks like work-hours.
- Free lunch and food.
- No dress code.
- ESOPs on the table.
- Above all: a culture, which values our employees and promotes an autonomous, transparent and ethical work environment.
You can apply online or send us an email at email@example.com