AdPushup is an award-winning ad revenue optimization platform and Google Certified Publishing Partner (GCPP), helping hundreds of web publishers grow their revenue using cutting-edge technology, premium demand partnerships, and proven ad ops expertise. Our team is a mix of engineers, marketers, product evangelists, and customer success specialists, united by a common goal of helping publishers succeed. We have a work culture that values expertise, ownership, and a collaborative spirit.
As an Account Management Associate, you are the strongest customer advocate in the organization. You will work in both the customer support and account management function. On the support side, you’ll be addressing common customer queries from your assigned accounts. Create a meaningful and resourceful relationship with your accounts to ensure they are getting the right solutions from us and ensuring the accounts are performing well.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Include:
- To understand our product and display ad ecosystem.
- To understand each account and their customized needs.
- Resolving Customer Queries ASAP.
- Co-od with internal teams to resolve their issues.
- Helping users understand the tool better.
- Ensuring users are able to use AdPushup optimally and optimizing their ad layouts.
- Ensuring customers have a long relationship with AdPushup.
You Should Have:
- An Understanding of web technologies like PHP, JS, jQuery, FTP, Cache, Proxy, wordpress, etc.
- Understanding of analytics and ad networks like AdSense.
- Experience in Account Management.
- Smartness and ability to get things done.
- A consistently curious and inquisitive mind.
- Resourceful and self-learning.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Data-driven mentality (Experiment and Optimize).
- Willingness to work as a team.
Why Should You Work for AdPushup?
At Adpushup, we have
- A culture of valuing our employees and promoting an autonomous, transparent, and ethical work environment.
- Talented and supportive peers, that value your contributions.
- Challenging opportunities: Learning happens outside the comfort-zone and that’s where our team likes to be – always pushing the boundaries and growing personally and professionally.
- Flexibility to work from home: We believe in work & performance instead of measuring conventional benchmarks like work-hours.
- Plenty of snacks and catered lunch.
- An attractive and equitable package with ESOPs on the table.
- Transparency: open, honest and direct communication with co-workers and business associates.