Account Management Team Lead
AdPushup is an award winning ad revenue optimization platform and a Google Certified Publishing Partner (GCPP). We help web publishers grow their revenue using cutting-edge technology, premium demand partnerships, and proven ad ops expertise. Our team that consists of varied personalities plays a key role in the growth of the company.
We have achieved 100% year on year growth since the past couple of years and the credit goes to this mix of engineers, marketers, product evangelists, and customer success specialists. In 2021, AdPushup received the Great Places to Work accreditation, which focuses on not just how employees handle work but also on the culture that motivates them to work for a common goal. You can also read our Glassdoor reviews to hear directly from our employees.
As an Account Management Team Lead, you will report directly to the Associate Director and will focus on managing a team of Account Managers, helping them achieve their goals for upscaling the assigned accounts, retention of existing accounts, daily AM health checks, and maintaining a healthy relationship with our publisher POCs. You will also manage a limited number of Strategic Accounts with full ownership of the revenue generation activities. Additionally, you will be managing strategic projects to help improve AM team processes, identify bottlenecks and work towards the overall progress and achievement of the company goals.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Include:
- Managing a team of experienced Account Managers as direct reports.
- Help the team achieve upscaling targets by tracking and closing on open opportunities. Create processes and strategies to help AMs upsell our current products and scale on the existing inventory (QBRs, YBRs, Product updates, etc).
- Achieve retention targets by helping the team **maintain a healthy churn rate to ensure a stable and long-term association with the customers.
- Identify accounts that need elevated attention and strategize to improve account health.
- Have regular 1:1 with team members to chart out growth paths and career progression.
- Help in OKR/Incentive planning and conduct appraisal meetings for the team.
- Help develop a healthy transparent and friendly environment for all members.
- Check CRM to ensure account hygiene is maintained.
- Step in wherever required to ensure our customers feel valued and appreciated.
- Maintain a healthy Onboarding Success Rate for all new customers by helping the team perform a seamless onboarding experience.
- Hire and train new team members.
- And much more!!!
You Should Have:
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to get things done and solve any problems which may arise.
- The technical bent of mind – the ability to learn new tools on the go and open to constant learning.
- The ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Experience in Programmatic landscape.
- Team management experience with at least 2 years as a TL with direct reports with AdTech experience.
- Excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Great analytical skills with the ability to make sense of big data.
- Hands-on experience on Google Sheets, MS Office Suite.
Why Should You Work for AdPushup?
At AdPushup, we have:
- A culture of valuing our employees and promoting an autonomous, transparent, and ethical work environment.
- Talented and supportive peers who value your contributions.
- Challenging opportunities: Learning happens outside the comfort zone and that’s where our team likes to be – always pushing the boundaries and growing both personally and professionally.
- Flexibility to work from home for a few days a week: We believe in tangible work done & actual performance, instead of measuring conventional benchmarks such as work hours, clock-in/clock-out, etc.
- Transparency: an open, honest, and direct communication with co-workers and business associates.