AdPushup is an award winning ad revenue optimization platform and a Google Certified Publishing Partner (GCPP). We help web publishers grow their revenue using cutting-edge technology, premium demand partnerships, and proven ad ops expertise. Our team that consists of varied personalities plays a key role in the growth of the company.
We have achieved 100% year on year growth since the past couple of years and the credit goes to this mix of engineers, marketers, product evangelists, and customer success specialists. In 2021, AdPushup received the Great Places to Work accreditation, which focuses on not just how employees handle work but also on the culture that motivates them to work for a common goal. You can also read our Glassdoor reviews to hear directly from our employees.
As an Account Manager, you are the strongest customer advocate in the organization. You will work in both the customer support and account management function. On the support side, you’ll be addressing common customer queries from your assigned accounts. Create a meaningful and resourceful relationship with your accounts to ensure that they receive the right solutions from us and ensuring the accounts are performing well.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Include:
- Bookkeeping (Tally/Quickbooks).
- Bank reconciliation.
- Oversee budget and financial management.
- Assistance in preparation of government audits, taxes, and financial planning.
- Recommend fiscally advantageous methods to save money.
- Work with tax returns and analyze financial information to ensure taxes are paid on time.
- Oversee accounts payable and receivable
- Forecast revenue and analyze ledgers.
- Identify and investigate variances.
- Computing advance tax and Income tax.
- Computing and deducting withholding taxes.
- Coordinating ROC filings.
You Should Have:
- In-depth understanding and experience of working on TDS (Withholding Tax), Service Tax and general accounting.
- Basic understanding of Transfer pricing.
- You should be smart and should be able to get things done. Period. That’s the number one priority.
- Resourceful and self-learning.
- Data-driven mentality.
- Being Technology Savvy.
- General Math Skills.
- Attention to Detail.
Why Should You Work for AdPushup?
At AdPushup, we have:
- A culture of valuing our employees and promoting an autonomous, transparent, and ethical work environment.
- Talented and supportive peers who value your contributions.
- Challenging opportunities: learning happens outside the comfort-zone and that’s where our team likes to be – always pushing the boundaries and growing personally and professionally.
- Flexibility to work from home: We believe in work & performance instead of measuring conventional benchmarks like work-hours.
- Plenty of snacks and catered lunch.
- An attractive and equitable package with ESOPs on the table.
- Transparency: open, honest and direct communication with co-workers and business associates.