AdPushup is an award winning ad revenue optimization platform and a Google Certified Publishing Partner (GCPP). We help web publishers grow their revenue using cutting-edge technology, premium demand partnerships, and proven ad ops expertise. Our team that consists of varied personalities plays a key role in the growth of the company.
We have achieved 100% year on year growth since the past couple of years and the credit goes to this mix of engineers, marketers, product evangelists, and customer success specialists. In 2021, AdPushup received the Great Places to Work accreditation, which focuses on not just how employees handle work but also on the culture that motivates them to work for a common goal. You can also read our Glassdoor reviews to hear directly from our employees.
At AdPushup, we don’t serve our customers to make money. We make more money to serve our customers better. As AdOperations Representative you will collaborate with Product, AdOps, Engineering teams to ensure an end to end processes of communicating challenges or queries to Demand Partners.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Include:
- Take site approvals from Demand Partners and work with them closely on disapprovals and managing day to day communications.
- Own Ad Creative review process, Revenue & Growth Analytics, Triage escalations between relevant teams.
- Manage Blocklist of Advertisers, Creative URLs, etc across all the partners.
- Work with programmatic publisher account management team to review and investigate potential growth opportunities of publishers.
- Work closely with all the Demand Partners to monitor the performance of each Demand Partners and work on opportunities to improve overall programmatic yield.
- Create periodical reports, dashboards and PPTs for internal and external stakeholder reviews.
- Ensure demand partners receive the highest level of customer service and support.
You Should Have:
- Strong Communication, Analytical and Reporting skills.
- Good understanding of online ad campaign metrics and analysis, including CPM, CPC, CPA, CPS advertising models.
- A creative approach to problem-solving, strong excel skills and competency in numeracy and logical reasoning.
- Experience managing a high volume of tasks and comfortable with prioritization of work irrespective of time.
- Adaptive to change and the ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to multi-task priorities under tight deadlines.
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Excel with a proven ability to convey data and analysis to drive business.
- Strong presentation (Including PowerPoint) and negotiation skills.
- Flexible, start-up mindset with proven success in fast-paced environments.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience on platforms like PubMatic, Appnexus, Rubicon, Pulsepoint, Zedo, OpenX, etc will be considered as a plus point.
- Knowledge of the latest trends associated with online marketing like Header bidding, PMP, RTB, Video, App and Native advertising operations will be considered as a plus point.
- Knowledge of programmatic buying and selling including pricing models, optimization tactics, audience trends and buying technologies will be considered as a plus point.
Why Should You Work for AdPushup?
At AdPushup, we have:
- A culture of valuing our employees and promoting an autonomous, transparent, and ethical work environment.
- Talented and supportive peers who value your contributions.
- Challenging opportunities: learning happens outside the comfort-zone and that’s where our team likes to be – always pushing the boundaries and growing personally and professionally.
- Flexibility to work from home: We believe in work & performance instead of measuring conventional benchmarks like work-hours.
- Plenty of snacks and catered lunch.
- An attractive and equitable package with ESOPs on the table.
- Transparency: open, honest and direct communication with co-workers and business associates.