AdPushup is an award-winning ad revenue optimization platform and Google Certified Publishing Partner (GCPP), helping hundreds of web publishers grow their revenue using cutting-edge technology, premium demand partnerships, and proven ad ops expertise. Our team is a mix of engineers, marketers, product evangelists, and customer success specialists, united by a common goal of helping publishers succeed. We have a work culture that values expertise, ownership, and a collaborative spirit.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Include:
- Comprehensive experience with native app development.
- Experience of SDK Development.
- Deep understanding of JAVA/J2EE.
- Expert level understanding of Java & Android development stack.
- Experience with Async and Sync REST API implementation with and without using Third party libraries.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Proven experience with one or more apps published in the app store.
You Should Have:
- Be smart and should be able to get things done. Period. That’s the number one priority.
- Be curious and inquisitive.
- Have a track record of being able to ship product, independently and/or as part of a small team.
Why Should You Work for AdPushup?
At AdPushup, we have:
- A culture of valuing our employees and promoting an autonomous, transparent, and ethical work environment.
- Talented and supportive peers who value your contributions.
- Challenging opportunities: learning happens outside the comfort-zone and that’s where our team likes to be – always pushing the boundaries and growing personally and professionally.
- Flexibility to work from home: We believe in work & performance instead of measuring conventional benchmarks like work-hours.
- Plenty of snacks and catered lunch.
- An attractive and equitable package with ESOPs on the table.
- Transparency: open, honest and direct communication with co-workers and business associates.