AdPushup is an award winning ad revenue optimization platform and a Google Certified Publishing Partner (GCPP). We help web publishers grow their revenue using cutting-edge technology, premium demand partnerships, and proven ad ops expertise. Our team that consists of varied personalities plays a key role in the growth of the company.
We have achieved 100% year on year growth since the past couple of years and the credit goes to this mix of engineers, marketers, product evangelists, and customer success specialists. In 2021, AdPushup received the Great Places to Work accreditation, which focuses on not just how employees handle work but also on the culture that motivates them to work for a common goal. You can also read our Glassdoor reviews to hear directly from our employees.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Include:
- Comprehensive experience with native app development.
- Experience of SDK Development.
- Deep understanding of JAVA/J2EE.
- Expert level understanding of Java & Android development stack.
- Experience with Async and Sync REST API implementation with and without using Third party libraries.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Proven experience with one or more apps published in the app store.
You Should Have:
- Be smart and should be able to get things done. Period. That’s the number one priority.
- Be curious and inquisitive.
- Have a track record of being able to ship product, independently and/or as part of a small team.
Why Should You Work for AdPushup?
At AdPushup, we have:
- A culture of valuing our employees and promoting an autonomous, transparent, and ethical work environment.
- Talented and supportive peers who value your contributions.
- Challenging opportunities: learning happens outside the comfort-zone and that’s where our team likes to be – always pushing the boundaries and growing personally and professionally.
- Flexibility to work from home: We believe in work & performance instead of measuring conventional benchmarks like work-hours.
- Plenty of snacks and catered lunch.
- An attractive and equitable package with ESOPs on the table.
- Transparency: open, honest and direct communication with co-workers and business associates.