AdPushupis an award winning ad revenue optimization platform and a Google Certified Publishing Partner (GCPP). We help web publishers grow their revenue using cutting-edge technology, premium demand partnerships, and proven ad ops expertise. Our team that consists of varied personalities plays a key role in the growth of the company.
We have achieved 100% year on year growth since the past couple of years and the credit goes to this mix of engineers, marketers, product evangelists, and customer success specialists. In 2021, AdPushup received the Great Places to Work accreditation, which focuses on not just how employees handle work but also on the culture that motivates them to work for a common goal. You can also read our Glassdoor reviews to hear directly from our employees.
As an Account Manager, you are the strongest customer advocate in the organization. You will work in both the customer support and account management function. On the support side, you’ll be addressing common customer queries from your assigned accounts. Create a meaningful and resourceful relationship with your accounts to ensure that they receive the right solutions from us and ensuring the accounts are performing well.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Include:
- Manage the editorial calendar and ensure timely publication.
- Write and review blog posts to promote our products and services.
- Proofread, re-structure and edit articles by content writers.
- Review our bi-monthly newsletter.
- Interview industry professionals and use online sources to research topics.
- Create expert roundups and come up with other engaging content formats.
- Improve featured images/illustration by working with design freelancers.
- Optimize published pieces or on-page SEO.
- Generate new ideas around industry-related topics.
- Monitor web traffic and user engagement (e.g. bounce rates).
You Should Have:
- 3-5 years of working in an editorial capacity, preferably at a B2B technology company.
- Proven work experience as a Content Editor, Web Editor or similar role.
- Experience in building frameworks for improving traffic from channels like search, newsletters, and direct.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Attention to detail.
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress).
- Familiarity with SEO and keyword research.
- BSc in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or related field.
Why Should You Work for AdPushup?
At AdPushup, we have:
- A culture of valuing our employees and promoting an autonomous, transparent, and ethical work environment.
- Talented and supportive peers who value your contributions.
- Challenging opportunities: learning happens outside the comfort-zone and that’s where our team likes to be – always pushing the boundaries and growing personally and professionally.
- Flexibility to work from home: We believe in work & performance instead of measuring conventional benchmarks like work-hours.
- Plenty of snacks and catered lunch.
- An attractive and equitable package with ESOPs on the table.
- Transparency: open, honest and direct communication with co-workers and business associates.