AdPushup is an award winning ad revenue optimization platform and a Google Certified Publishing Partner (GCPP). We help web publishers grow their revenue using cutting-edge technology, premium demand partnerships, and proven ad ops expertise. Our team that consists of varied personalities plays a key role in the growth of the company.
We have achieved 100% year on year growth since the past couple of years and the credit goes to this mix of engineers, marketers, product evangelists, and customer success specialists. In 2021, AdPushup received the Great Places to Work accreditation, which focuses on not just how employees handle work but also on the culture that motivates them to work for a common goal. You can also read our Glassdoor reviews to hear directly from our employees.
As a Content Strategist, you will join our marketing team and enrich our websites with new content resources including guides and marketing copy. If you’re familiar with producing and distributing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application. Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers, and boost brand awareness.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Include:
- Owning the content strategy for AdPushup overall, which includes a mix of all long form content (Ebooks, Reports, Case studies, ROI calculators, Whitepapers, Industry outlook etc.) and first party assets like social media and AdPushup blog.
- Building relationships with industry experts for content and distribution.
- Working along with the Marketing strategist and Segment Manager to develop the distribution strategy for the content and familiarity working on traffic and ranking targets.
- Working along with the leadership team and CEO to build a common brand voice and point of view for all AdPushup comunication.
You Should Have:
- 4-6 years of work experience as a Content Strategist or in a similar role in a SaaS environment.
- A portfolio of published collaterals (ebooks, whitepapers, calculators, case studies etc).
- An understanding of linking content with demand generation and RoI.
- Experience in doing research using multiple sources.
- Familiarity with web publications.
- Familiarity with Hubspot/Marketo/Pardot or similar tools.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress).
- Ability to meet deadlines.
Why Should You Work for AdPushup?
At AdPushup, we have:
- A culture of valuing our employees and promoting an autonomous, transparent, and ethical work environment.
- Talented and supportive peers who value your contributions.
- Challenging opportunities: learning happens outside the comfort-zone and that’s where our team likes to be – always pushing the boundaries and growing personally and professionally.
- Flexibility to work from home: We believe in work & performance instead of measuring conventional benchmarks like work-hours.
- Plenty of snacks and catered lunch.
- An attractive and equitable package with ESOPs on the table.
- Transparency: open, honest and direct communication with co-workers and business associates.