What we’re looking for
AdPushup is an award-winning ad revenue optimization platform and Google Certified Publishing Partner (GCPP), helping hundreds of web publishers grow their revenue using cutting-edge technology, premium demand partnerships, and proven ad ops expertise. Our team is a mix of engineers, marketers, product evangelists, and customer success specialists, united by a common goal of helping publishers succeed. We have a work culture that values expertise, ownership, and a collaborative spirit.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Include:
- Monitoring the health of complete infrastructure on Azure and AWS.
- Provisioning and maintaining new as well as existing VMs.
- Keeping up-time of our node and java applications to as close as possible to 100%.
- Take ownership for the security of complete infrastructure.
- Handle node and java deployments.
You Should Have:
- More than two years of experience in a DevOps Engineer role (or similar role).
- Strong experience with Linux-based infrastructures, Linux/Unix administration, and Azure/AWS/GCP.
- Experience in working with Puppet or Chef for automation and configuration.
- Experience in deploying and managing node application.
Preferred to Have:
- Experience with MS SQL Server 2012+/Azure SQL Database
- Experience in software development and infrastructure development.
- Experience in building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience in building organization wide application logging and data monitoring pipelines.
- Understanding of common practices of infrastructure security and internal audits.
Why Should You Work for AdPushup?
At AdPushup, we have:
- A culture of valuing our employees and promoting an autonomous, transparent, and ethical work environment.
- Talented and supportive peers who value your contributions.
- Challenging opportunities: learning happens outside the comfort-zone and that’s where our team likes to be – always pushing the boundaries and growing personally and professionally.
- Flexibility to work from home: we believe in work & performance instead of measuring conventional benchmarks like work-hours.
- Plenty of snacks and catered lunch.
- An attractive and equitable package with ESOPs on the table.
- Transparency: an open, honest, and direct communication with co-workers and business associates.