AdPushup is an award winning ad revenue optimization platform and a Google Certified Publishing Partner (GCPP). We help web publishers grow their revenue using cutting-edge technology, premium demand partnerships, and proven ad ops expertise. Our team that consists of varied personalities plays a key role in the growth of the company.
We have achieved 100% year on year growth since the past couple of years and the credit goes to this mix of engineers, marketers, product evangelists, and customer success specialists. In 2021, AdPushup received the Great Places to Work accreditation, which focuses on not just how employees handle work but also on the culture that motivates them to work for a common goal. You can also read our Glassdoor reviews to hear directly from our employees.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Include:
- Develop and maintain solutions for operational administration, system/data backup, disaster recovery, and security/performance monitoring.
- Create, maintain, and iterate on our CI/CD processes for new and existing services.
- Increase the sophistication of our alerting and escalation mechanisms.
- Help increase system performance with a focus on high availability and scalability.
- Propose, scope, design, and implement various infrastructure architectures.
- Work collaboratively with multiple agile teams to help deliver end-to-end products and features, seeing them through from conception to delivery.
- Have on call responsibilities in rotation.
You Should Have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a DevOps Engineer role (or similar role).
- Strong experience with Linux-based infrastructures, Linux/Unix administration.
- Strong Experience with at least one cloud Azure/AWS/GCP.
- Experience in deploying and managing NodeJs applications.
- Experience managing SQL databases (MySql, MSSql, Oracle, DB2, Sybase).
- Experience managing NoSql databases (MongoDb, Couchbase, CouchDb, DynamoDb, Cassandra).
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins.
- Experience in building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience building application logging and data monitoring pipelines.
Why Should You Work for AdPushup?
At AdPushup, we have:
- A culture of valuing our employees and promoting an autonomous, transparent, and ethical work environment.
- Talented and supportive peers who value your contributions.
- Challenging opportunities: learning happens outside the comfort-zone and that’s where our team likes to be – always pushing the boundaries and growing personally and professionally.
- Flexibility to work from home: We believe in work & performance instead of measuring conventional benchmarks like work-hours.
- Plenty of snacks and catered lunch.
- An attractive and equitable package with ESOPs on the table.
- Transparency: open, honest and direct communication with co-workers and business associates.