AdPushup is an award winning ad revenue optimization platform and a Google Certified Publishing Partner (GCPP). We help web publishers grow their revenue using cutting-edge technology, premium demand partnerships, and proven ad ops expertise. Our team that consists of varied personalities plays a key role in the growth of the company.
We have achieved 100% year on year growth since the past couple of years and the credit goes to this mix of engineers, marketers, product evangelists, and customer success specialists. In 2021, AdPushup received the Great Places to Work accreditation, which focuses on not just how employees handle work but also on the culture that motivates them to work for a common goal. You can also read our Glassdoor reviews to hear directly from our employees.
The ideal candidate will have responsibility for employee engagement, employer branding, employee-employer relations, coaching mentoring & development, culture & change management, and overall help in scaling up of the organization and controlling attrition. In this role, you should be passionate about helping people learn and grow while they also have fun. Excellent communication skills are essential. If you also have ability to lead through seeking diversity, fostering inclusion, and a passion to develop every single individual, we’d like to meet you.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Include:
- Function with HR and Team Managers in Culture and People:
- Ability to establish the existing “people and culture framework” in order to provide consistent support to business. Enabling and engaging employees to develop and deploy culture building initiatives and implement a high-performance plus people savvy culture.
- Initiate and implement innovative Team building and collaborative initiatives that helped improve the Organizational Development Index.
- Responsible for improving the Employee Engagement Index across Leadership team and business by conceptualizing and implementing various employee development and engagement initiatives.
- Performance & Development: Building leadership capability in holding teams and individuals accountable for results and recognize, differentiate, appropriately reward talent. Act as consultant to managers in addressing and managing individual & team performance.
- Function with HR in Communication and Problem Solving:
- Delivering the organization’s internal communication strategy, planning and calendar of activity, supporting us to increase levels of employee engagement.
- Handling within and outside team disputes, problems pertaining to manager and employee or employee-employee or any other kinds of issues including alarm raise for POSH. Trying to resolve it within team level – at your level – at HR level.
- Function with Learning and Development:
- Support, Create and execute learning strategies calendars and programs with the HR Team.
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs.
- Help to Implement various learning methods companywide (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training).
- Design and deliver some workshops and other trainings in-house with the HR Team.
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities.
- Help managers develop their team members through career pathing and reduce attrition.
- Primary KRA with HR in Employee Engagement activities:
- Responsible for Employee Engagement activities as Townhall, Festivals, Events, Parties, Get-togethers, Off-site, Trainings & Workshops, PR of all these activities on social media, Brand Management pertaining to recruitment and HRD image building, CSR activity, Marketing Communications, Digital Marketing, Event Management.
- Employer branding and nominating and participating in surveys to make great place to work.
- Conducting Pulse check surveys.
You Should Have:
- Previous track record in Employee Engagement and experience as a trainer or in-house coach.
- The ability to influence and persuade others, especially in situations that require diplomacy and tact.
- Proactive cross-functional partnerships to work effectively with peers and partners throughout the whole organization
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods.
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices.
- Ability to build rapport with employees and vendors.
- BSc/BA in Business Management, HR, Psychology, OB or a related field.
Why Should You Work for AdPushup?
At AdPushup, we have:
- A culture of valuing our employees and promoting an autonomous, transparent, and ethical work environment.
- Talented and supportive peers who value your contributions.
- Challenging opportunities: learning happens outside the comfort-zone and that’s where our team likes to be – always pushing the boundaries and growing personally and professionally.
- Flexibility to work from home: We believe in work & performance instead of measuring conventional benchmarks like work-hours.
- Plenty of snacks and catered lunch.
- An attractive and equitable package with ESOPs on the table.
- Transparency: open, honest and direct communication with co-workers and business associates.