AdPushup is an award winning ad revenue optimization platform and a Google Certified Publishing Partner (GCPP). We help web publishers grow their revenue using cutting-edge technology, premium demand partnerships, and proven ad ops expertise. Our team that consists of varied personalities plays a key role in the growth of the company.
We have achieved 100% year on year growth since the past couple of years and the credit goes to this mix of engineers, marketers, product evangelists, and customer success specialists. In 2021, AdPushup received the Great Places to Work accreditation, which focuses on not just how employees handle work but also on the culture that motivates them to work for a common goal. You can also read our Glassdoor reviews to hear directly from our employees.
Are you a people’s person, love to interact and know about them and their life stories, thoughts and ideologies? Do you like to hold the Camera to click a Selfie or an event Picture? Do you love capturing moments? Do you feel enthusiastic about spreading the word and playing a crucial role in Employer, HR, Leadership and People Branding. Then this is the opportunity and the right place for you:-
Employer, HR and Leadership brand forms the company’s reputation as an ideal/good place to work. In other words, the employer brand is how people perceive the company’s thought leadership, cultural values and work environment. Therefore, employer branding is everything a company is doing – whether intentionally or not – to promote its unique identity as an employer among current and potential employees.
Usually, HR is the first one that comes to mind when we think about employer branding strategies. Employer brand is not something you choose – it is what you are. And your identity as a company is shaped by various stakeholders:
- The Persona and Thought Leadership of the founder or business owner or the CEO.
- All C-suite executives or Directors who have a strategic vision for the company and set the values they want to reinforce.
- The HR team that manages recruitments, employee relations, welfare and events, Capacity Building and establishes the legitimate company policies.
- The marketing team that communicates company news externally (e.g. via social media, events, etc.)
- All of these stakeholders can play a part in how their company is perceived among job seekers, but, to build a strong employer brand, they need to work together. For example, the marketing team can’t promote how happy their colleagues are enjoying benefits such as bonuses and flexible working hours unless the senior management approves those benefits and HR implements them.
The employer branding and company brand should not be confused: the former indicates your reputation as an employer for job candidates and employees whereas the latter indicates your reputation as a company in terms of asset worth and business reputation in general.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Include:
- Work closely with HR Department to plan the calendar of events.
- Develop well-researched, high quality, consistent and coherent communications for Employer, HR and Leadership branding.
- Crafting key messages, presentations, Q&As and other documents used by the CEO and executives to convey strategy and ensure a clear cascade of information across audiences externally and internally.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with the journalists across business, technology and trade media across the region assigned and ensuring relevant metrics to demonstrate growth and influence.
- Developing effective engagement and relationship building strategies and supporting the senior leadership team in their ability to engage media, bloggers, influencers and teams in business and organisational priorities.
- Conceptualise, manage and run events like leadership sessions / meets, live or virtual kick off meetings to engage, motivate and align internal regional teams.
- Ensure that these aspects of the work increase our ease of achieving the business and recruitment goals indirectly.
You Should Have:
- 5-7 years of work experience as a Communication, Social Media, PR, Branding specialist, etc.
- Experience with geographically distributed teams is an advantage.
- Outstanding communications skills, including written and spoken English.
- Thorough understanding of Employer / CEO Branding and HR Branding.
- Experience in managing campaigns.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills. Experience with successful handling of issues and crisis communications with internal and external audiences.
- Ability to think strategically and innovatively within the area of communications, as well as the capability to implement and follow-up on decisions taken.
- Service-oriented team player who can handle tight deadlines and work under pressure.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team. This position will be direct reporting to the Marketing (Technically)as well as dotted line reporting to HR Director (Conceptually).
- You should be team-smart and should be able to get things done. Period. That’s the number one priority.
- Resourceful and self-learning.
- Data and current scenario driven mentality.
- Technology Savvy, general creativity and hands-on or comfortable in camera handling, basic Designing or working with Pictures and Videos to share Live-Posts, Events, Trainings, Clippings etc.
Why Should You Work for AdPushup?
At AdPushup, we have:
- A culture of valuing our employees and promoting an autonomous, transparent, and ethical work environment.
- Talented and supportive peers who value your contributions.
- Challenging opportunities: learning happens outside the comfort-zone and that’s where our team likes to be – always pushing the boundaries and growing personally and professionally.
- Flexibility to work from home: We believe in work & performance instead of measuring conventional benchmarks like work-hours.
- Plenty of snacks and catered lunch.
- An attractive and equitable package with ESOPs on the table.
- Transparency: open, honest and direct communication with co-workers and business associates.