AdPushup is an award-winning ad revenue optimization platform and Google Certified Publishing Partner (GCPP), helping hundreds of web publishers grow their revenue using cutting-edge technology, premium demand partnerships, and proven ad ops expertise. Our team is a mix of engineers, marketers, product evangelists, and customer success specialists, united by a common goal of helping publishers succeed. We have a work culture that values expertise, ownership, and a collaborative spirit.
Finance managers are business specialists who manage important financial functions of an organization. They produce financial reports, manage investment activities, and create strategies and plans for the long-term financial goals of an organization.
We are looking to hire a Finance manager with excellent technical organizational and analytical skills. Finance managers are expected to be detail-oriented, knowledgeable on statistics, have strong problem-solving skills, and an investigative nature.
To ensure success, finance managers should have a deep commercial awareness, strong numeracy skills, and a keen interest in the growth, efficiency, and profitability of an organization. Top candidates will have outstanding communication and report writing skills with superb technical ability and fantastic negotiation skills.
As a Finance Manager, you are the strongest customer advocate in the organization. You will work in both the customer support and account management function. On the support side, you’ll be addressing common customer queries from your assigned accounts. Create a meaningful and resourceful relationship with your accounts to ensure that they receive the right solutions from us and ensure the accounts are performing well.
You Should Have:
- Master degree in commerce/finance management/accounting or related (essential).
- Certified Chartered Accountant (CA) license (essential).
- 7-10 years of work experience as a Finance Manager (essential).
- Thorough understanding of US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Excellent report-writing and communication skills.
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Office and other financial planning software.
- In-depth understanding and experience of working on TDS (Withholding Tax), GST and general accounting.
- Data-driven mentality.
- Being Technology Savvy.
- General Math Skills.
- Attention to Detail.
- Honesty and Confidentiality.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- You should be team-smart and should be able to get things done. Period. That’s the number one priority.
- Resourceful and self-learning.
You Are Expected to:
- Plan, organize, and execute financial tasks and projects of the organization.
- Develop and implement plans for budgeting, forecasting, and reporting. Make estimates of funds required for the short and long-term financial objectives of the organization. Make an annual Forecasting Budget for HR Activities and Employee Welfare Activities.
- Complete financial reports, lead the month-end closing process and conduct monthly financial forecasts.
- Achieve a proper mix of equity and debt to minimize cost and maximize operational profit. Strategize on fund procurement through banks and other financial institutions.
- Prudently make investments on assets that maximize returns.
- Provide financial insight and analysis to drive the business performance of the organization.
- Manage and monitor metrics and reports. Basic understanding of Transfer pricing.
- Evaluate the financial performance of the organization and measure returns on investments.
- Understand and calculate the risks involved in the financial activities of the organization.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Also Include:
- Financial statement preparation from books of accounts
- Oversee budget and financial management
- Assistance in preparation of government audits, taxes, and financial planning
- Recommend fiscally advantageous methods to save money
- Work with tax returns and analyze financial information to ensure taxes are paid on time
- Oversee accounts payable and receivable
- Forecast revenue and analyze ledgers
- Identify and investigate variances
- Overseeing and owning compliances such as advance tax, service tax and Income tax
- Coordinating ROC filings
Why Should You Work for AdPushup?
At AdPushup, we have:
- A culture of valuing our employees and promoting an autonomous, transparent, and ethical work environment.
- Talented and supportive peers who value your contributions.
- Challenging opportunities: learning happens outside the comfort-zone and that’s where our team likes to be – always pushing the boundaries and growing personally and professionally.
- Flexibility to work from home: we believe in work & performance instead of measuring conventional benchmarks like work-hours.
- Plenty of snacks and catered lunch.
- An attractive and equitable package with ESOPs on the table.
- Transparency: an open, honest, and direct communication with co-workers and business associates.