AdPushup is an award-winning ad revenue optimization platform and Google Certified Publishing Partner (GCPP), helping hundreds of web publishers grow their revenue using cutting-edge technology, premium demand partnerships, and proven ad ops expertise. Our team is a mix of engineers, marketers, product evangelists, and customer success specialists, united by a common goal of helping publishers succeed. We have a work culture that values expertise, ownership, and a collaborative spirit.
We are looking for an experienced graphic designer who will work closely with the marketing team to produce world-class assets for print and digital, and ensure that all deliverables maintain a look and feel that is consistent with our brand.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Incude:
- Owning brand design and guidelines.
- Owning website design, layout, flow.
- Owning the website design language.
- Owning the content design language.
- Designing website layouts.
- Designing content layouts (Ebooks, Whitepapers, Reports).
- Managing junior designer(s).
- Designing blog header Images.
You Should Have:
- Proven 5-7 years experience in graphic designing.
- A strong portfolio that showcases aesthetic awareness.
- A high level of proficiency in Adobe products like InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- A basic working knowledge of screen design tools like Sketch.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to clearly explain design-based decisions in words and writing.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
Why Should You Work for AdPushup?
At AdPushup, we have
- A culture of valuing our employees and promoting an autonomous, transparent, and ethical work environment.
- Talented and supportive peers who value your contributions.
- Challenging opportunities: learning happens outside the comfort-zone and that’s where our team likes to be – always pushing the boundaries and growing personally and professionally.
- Flexibility to work from home: we believe in work & performance instead of measuring conventional benchmarks like work-hours.
- Plenty of snacks and catered lunch.
- An attractive and equitable package with ESOPs on the table.
- Transparency: open, honest, and direct communication with co-workers and business associates.