AdPushup is an award winning ad revenue optimization platform and a Google Certified Publishing Partner (GCPP). We help web publishers grow their revenue using cutting-edge technology, premium demand partnerships, and proven ad ops expertise. Our team that consists of varied personalities plays a key role in the growth of the company.
We have achieved 100% year on year growth since the past couple of years and the credit goes to this mix of engineers, marketers, product evangelists, and customer success specialists. In 2021, AdPushup received the Great Places to Work accreditation, which focuses on not just how employees handle work but also on the culture that motivates them to work for a common goal. You can also read our Glassdoor reviews to hear directly from our employees.
As an HR Recruiter you will have to manage our full cycle recruitment, from identifying potential hires to interviewing and evaluating candidates. HR Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing candidates online, updating job ads and conducting background checks. If you have experience with various job interview formats, including phone screenings and group interviews, and can help us recruit faster and more effectively, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will play an important part in building a strong employer brand for our company to ensure we attract, hire and retain the most qualified employees.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Include:
- Design and update job descriptions.
- Source potential candidates from various online channels (e.g. social media and professional platforms like Instahyre, Naukri, Indeed etc).
- Craft recruiting emails to attract passive candidates.
- Screen incoming resumes and application forms.
- Interview candidates (via phone, video and in-person).
- Advertise job openings on company’s careers page, social media, job boards and internally.
- Provide shortlists of qualified candidates to hiring managers.
- Send job offer emails and answer queries about compensation and benefits.
- Participate in job fairs and host in-house recruitment events.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify future hiring needs.
You Should Have:
- Minimum 3 years of work experience as an HR Recruiter or in a similar role.
- Experience with sourcing techniques.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Sound judgment and creative mindset to attract the talent.
- MBA in Human Resources Management, or relevant field.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
Why Should You Work for AdPushup?
At AdPushup, we have:
- A culture of valuing our employees and promoting an autonomous, transparent, and ethical work environment.
- Talented and supportive peers who value your contributions.
- Challenging opportunities: learning happens outside the comfort-zone and that’s where our team likes to be – always pushing the boundaries and growing personally and professionally.
- Flexibility to work from home: We believe in work & performance instead of measuring conventional benchmarks like work-hours.
- Plenty of snacks and catered lunch.
- An attractive and equitable package with ESOPs on the table.
- Transparency: open, honest and direct communication with co-workers and business associates.