For a Customer, the first point of contact and possibly the last one is Customer Support. At AdPushup, we don’t serve our customers to make money. We make more money to serve our customers better. As an Account Manager, you are the strongest customer advocate in the organization. You will work in both the customer support and account management function. On the support side, you’ll be addressing common customer queries (ASAP and pinch of awesomeness) from your assigned accounts; Create a meaningful and resourceful relationship with your accounts to ensure they are getting the right solutions from us and ensuring the accounts are performing well. The performance of this position will be measured with churn rates.
- Understand our product and display ad ecosystem.
- Understand each account and their customized needs.
- Resolving Customer Queries ASAP
- Co-od with tech team to resolve technical issues
- Co-od with product team to share the customer learnings and help
improve the product
- Helping users understand the tool better
- Ensuring users are able to use AdPushup optimally and optimizing their
- Ensuring customers have a long relationship with AdPushup
What are we looking for in a Candidate?
- Customer Advocacy. That’s the number one priority
- You should understand web technologies like PHP, JS, jQuery, FTP, Cache,
Proxy, wordpress, etc
- Understanding of analytics and ad networks like AdSense
- Experience in Account Management.
- You should be smart and should be able to get things done
- We value curiousness and Inquisitiveness
- Resourceful and self-learning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Data-driven mentality (Experiment and Optimize!)
- Ability to work as part of a distributed team
- Talented peers & learning opportunities.
- Unlimited leaves and work from homes: We believe in work &
performance instead of measuring conventional benchmarks like work-
- Free lunch and food.
- No dress code.
- ESOPs on the table.
- Above all: a culture, which values our employees and promotes an
autonomous, transparent and ethical work environment.
You can apply online or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org