AdPushup is an award winning ad revenue optimization platform and a Google Certified Publishing Partner (GCPP). We help web publishers grow their revenue using cutting-edge technology, premium demand partnerships, and proven ad ops expertise. Our team that consists of varied personalities plays a key role in the growth of the company.
We have achieved 100% year on year growth since the past couple of years and the credit goes to this mix of engineers, marketers, product evangelists, and customer success specialists. In 2021, AdPushup received the Great Places to Work accreditation, which focuses on not just how employees handle work but also on the culture that motivates them to work for a common goal. You can also read our Glassdoor reviews to hear directly from our employees.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Include:
- Collect, consolidate data on publishers and our competitors and store in our CRM for the consumption of Marketing and Publisher Development teams.
- Utilize business and industry knowledge to research accounts, identify buying roles and decision makers.
- Manage, track, and report on all activities and results using Hubspot.
- Enrich and mine contact details for the named accounts list of generic, competitors and existing AdPushup site lists.
- Website analysis, research and data scraping of our ideal customer profile using tools, websites, and databases.
- Collaborate with Marketing team for data enrichment required for targeted marketing/sales email campaigns or ABM campaigns against the target accounts.
- Google policy violations for AdSense, AdX and Google Ad Manager.
- Hit assigned data enrichment targets on a daily basis.
You Should Have:
- Street smart and get things done DNA.
- Proficiency with Linkedin, Excel, Powerpoint Hubspot.
- Positive and energetic excellent listening skills, strong writing skills.
- Understanding of the online advertising industry and ecosystem.
- Determined personality with a desire to grow and win.
- Ability to be like Sherlock Holmes to research about our target publishers.
- Excellent presentation, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and Google Drive.
- Freshers are welcomed.
Why Should You Work for AdPushup?
At AdPushup, we have:
- A culture of valuing our employees and promoting an autonomous, transparent, and ethical work environment.
- Talented and supportive peers who value your contributions.
- Challenging opportunities: learning happens outside the comfort-zone and that’s where our team likes to be – always pushing the boundaries and growing personally and professionally.
- Flexibility to work from home: We believe in work & performance instead of measuring conventional benchmarks like work-hours.
- Plenty of snacks and catered lunch.
- An attractive and equitable package with ESOPs on the table.
- Transparency: open, honest and direct communication with co-workers and business associates.