AdPushup is an award-winning ad revenue optimization platform and Google Certified Publishing Partner (GCPP), helping hundreds of web publishers grow their revenue using cutting-edge technology, premium demand partnerships, and proven ad ops expertise. Our team is a mix of engineers, marketers, product evangelists, and customer success specialists, united by a common goal of helping publishers succeed. We have a work culture that values expertise, ownership, and a collaborative spirit.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Include:
- Collect, consolidate data on publishers and our competitors and store in our CRM for the consumption of Marketing and Publisher Development teams.
- Utilize business and industry knowledge to research accounts, identify buying roles and decision makers.
- Manage, track, and report on all activities and results using Hubspot.
- Enrich and mine contact details for the named accounts list of generic, competitors and existing AdPushup site lists.
- Website analysis, research and data scraping of our ideal customer profile using tools, websites, and databases.
- Collaborate with Marketing team for data enrichment required for targeted marketing/sales email campaigns or ABM campaigns against the target accounts.
- Google policy violations for AdSense, AdX and Google Ad Manager.
- Hit assigned data enrichment targets on a daily basis.
You Should Have:
- Street smart and get things done DNA.
- Proficiency with Linkedin, Excel, Powerpoint Hubspot.
- Positive and energetic excellent listening skills, strong writing skills.
- Understanding of the online advertising industry and ecosystem.
- Determined personality with a desire to grow and win.
- Ability to be like Sherlock Holmes to research about our target publishers.
- Excellent presentation, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and Google Drive.
- Freshers are welcomed.
Why Should You Work for AdPushup?
At AdPushup, we have:
- A culture of valuing our employees and promoting an autonomous, transparent, and ethical work environment.
- Talented and supportive peers who value your contributions.
- Challenging opportunities: learning happens outside the comfort-zone and that’s where our team likes to be – always pushing the boundaries and growing personally and professionally.
- Flexibility to work from home: We believe in work & performance instead of measuring conventional benchmarks like work-hours.
- Plenty of snacks and catered lunch.
- An attractive and equitable package with ESOPs on the table.
- Transparency: open, honest and direct communication with co-workers and business associates.