Marketing Associate- Events
AdPushup is a B2B SaaS company, a global market leader in the advertising technology ecosystem. Incorporated in 2014, the company’s headquarter is located in Delaware, USA. We are a leading one stop revenue optimization platform that helps publishers to boost their ad revenue using automated cutting edge technology. While being America’s fastest growing company, having achieved 100% YoY growth, we are proud to have feathered Best Places to Work 2 years in a row.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Include:
- Collaboration in Planning and executing offline marketing events end-to-end.
- Establishing a healthy relationship with speakers and thought leaders.
- Work with leadership to develop strategic event marketing plans that achieve business goals and with the sales organization to gain buy-in for the approach.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with different departments to ensure a smooth execution as well as to gain product and audience insights.
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns to gain an audience for the events by creating engaging digital campaigns to grab the eyeballs.
- Establish and report on campaign results, making recommendations on continuously building upon the program and communicating goals/results.
- Create promotional content for the events like emails and ad copies.
- Create engagements through marketing campaigns
You Should Have:
- 1 – 2 years of experience in managing events.
- Excellent research and copywriting skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to facilitate collaboration with leadership and external stakeholders.
- Experience with various tools and technology within the marketing and publishing stack.
- Effective problem-solving with the ability to leverage customer insights to design demand campaigns.
Why Should You Work for AdPushup?
At AdPushup, we have:
- A culture of valuing our employees and promoting an autonomous, transparent, and ethical work environment.
- Talented and supportive peers who value your contributions.
- Challenging opportunities: Learning happens outside the comfort-zone and that’s where our team likes to be – always pushing the boundaries and growing both personally and professionally.
- We believe in tangible work done & actual performance, instead of measuring conventional benchmarks such as work-hours, clock-in/clock-out, etc.
- Transparency: an open, honest and direct communication with co-workers and business associates.