AdPushup is an award-winning ad revenue optimization platform and Google Certified Publishing Partner (GCPP), helping hundreds of web publishers grow their revenue using cutting-edge technology, premium demand partnerships, and proven ad ops expertise. Our team is a mix of engineers, marketers, product evangelists, and customer success specialists, united by a common goal of helping publishers succeed. We have a work culture that values expertise, ownership, and a collaborative spirit.
We are looking for a Marketing Operations Analyst who will be responsible for designing and implementing new marketing processes, measuring marketing performance, and maintaining overall system functionality.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Include:
- Managing key aspects of Marketing systems (Google analytics, CRM, automations, etc.)
- Generating and distributing weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports for marketing team performance
- Establishing and maintaining a scalable process that ensure best practices in lead management
- Proactively exploring data to find trends, discover KPIs, and apply hypothesis testing.
- Creating and maintaining reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact
- Measuring campaign effectiveness and providing recommendations that enhance future campaign performance
- Evaluating new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance
You Should Have:
- Smartness and should be able to get things done.
- Good understanding of AdTech and publisher development.
- A consistent track record of achieving sales objectives and demonstrable planning and
- forecasting skills.
- Existing relationships inside the industry, and must have sales experience with mid to large publishers
- Excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Understanding of the online advertising industry and ecosystem.
Why Should You Work for AdPushup?
At AdPushup, we have
- A culture of valuing our employees and promoting an autonomous, transparent, and ethical work environment
- Talented and supportive peers, that value your contributions
- Challenging opportunities: Learning happens outside the comfort-zone and that’s where our team likes to be – always pushing the boundaries and growing personally and professionally
- Flexibility to work from home: We believe in work & performance instead of measuring conventional benchmarks like work-hours
- Plenty of snacks and catered lunch
- An attractive and equitable package with ESOPs on the table
- Transparency: an open, honest and direct communication with co-workers and business associates