AdPushup is an award winning ad revenue optimization platform and a Google Certified Publishing Partner (GCPP). We help web publishers grow their revenue using cutting-edge technology, premium demand partnerships, and proven ad ops expertise. Our team that consists of varied personalities plays a key role in the growth of the company.
We have achieved 100% year on year growth since the past couple of years and the credit goes to this mix of engineers, marketers, product evangelists, and customer success specialists. In 2021, AdPushup received the Great Places to Work accreditation, which focuses on not just how employees handle work but also on the culture that motivates them to work for a common goal. You can also read our Glassdoor reviews to hear directly from our employees.
We are looking for a Marketing Operations Manager who will be responsible for designing and implementing new marketing processes, measuring marketing performance, and maintaining overall system functionality.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Include:
- Managing key aspects of Marketing systems (Google analytics, CRM, automations, etc).
- Generating and distributing weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports for marketing team performance.
- Establishing and maintaining a scalable process that ensure best practices in lead management.
- Proactively exploring data to find trends, discover KPIs, and apply hypothesis testing.
- Creating and maintaining reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Measuring campaign effectiveness and providing recommendations that enhance future campaign performance.
- Evaluating new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
You Should Have:
- 3-4 years of working experience as a Marketing Operations Analyst.
- MA in Marketing or similar relevant field.
- Outstanding analytical skills.
- Hands on experience with marketing automation systems.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
Why Should You Work for AdPushup?
At AdPushup, we have
- A culture of valuing our employees and promoting an autonomous, transparent, and ethical work environment.
- Talented and supportive peers who value your contributions.
- Challenging opportunities: learning happens outside the comfort-zone and that’s where our team likes to be – always pushing the boundaries and growing personally and professionally.
- Flexibility to work from home: We believe in work & performance instead of measuring conventional benchmarks like work-hours.
- Plenty of snacks and catered lunch.
- An attractive and equitable package with ESOPs on the table.
- Transparency: open, honest and direct communication with co-workers and business associates.