AdPushup is an award-winning ad revenue optimization platform and Google Certified Publishing Partner (GCPP), helping hundreds of web publishers grow their revenue using cutting-edge technology, premium demand partnerships, and proven ad ops expertise. Our team is a mix of engineers, marketers, product evangelists, and customer success specialists, united by a common goal of helping publishers succeed. We have a work culture that values expertise, ownership, and a collaborative spirit.
We are looking for a Marketing Operations Manager who will be responsible for designing and implementing new marketing processes, measuring marketing performance, and maintaining overall system functionality.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Include:
- Managing key aspects of Marketing systems (Google analytics, CRM, automations, etc).
- Generating and distributing weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports for marketing team performance.
- Establishing and maintaining a scalable process that ensure best practices in lead management.
- Proactively exploring data to find trends, discover KPIs, and apply hypothesis testing.
- Creating and maintaining reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Measuring campaign effectiveness and providing recommendations that enhance future campaign performance.
- Evaluating new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
You Should Have:
- 3-4 years of working experience as a Marketing Operations Analyst.
- MA in Marketing or similar relevant field.
- Outstanding analytical skills.
- Hands on experience with marketing automation systems.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
Why Should You Work for AdPushup?
At AdPushup, we have
- A culture of valuing our employees and promoting an autonomous, transparent, and ethical work environment.
- Talented and supportive peers who value your contributions.
- Challenging opportunities: learning happens outside the comfort-zone and that’s where our team likes to be – always pushing the boundaries and growing personally and professionally.
- Flexibility to work from home: We believe in work & performance instead of measuring conventional benchmarks like work-hours.
- Plenty of snacks and catered lunch.
- An attractive and equitable package with ESOPs on the table.
- Transparency: open, honest and direct communication with co-workers and business associates.