AdPushup is an award-winning ad revenue optimization platform and Google Certified Publishing Partner (GCPP), helping hundreds of web publishers grow their revenue using cutting-edge technology, premium demand partnerships, and proven ad ops expertise. Our team is a mix of engineers, marketers, product evangelists, and customer success specialists, united by a common goal of helping publishers succeed. We have a work culture that values expertise, ownership, and a collaborative spirit.
As a Content Strategist, you will join our marketing team and enrich our websites with new content resources including guides and marketing copy. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application. Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers, and boost brand awareness.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Include:
- Owning the content strategy for all long form content (Ebooks, Reports, Case studies, ROI calculators, Whitepapers, Industry outlook etc.)
- Building relationships with industry experts for content and distribution
- Working along with the Marketing strategist and Segment Manager to develop the distribution strategy for the content
- Working along with the Marketing strategist and Segment Manager to develop the content strategy for ABM and other campaign.
You Should Have:
- 5-7 years of work experience as a Content Strategist or in a similar role.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Experience in doing research using multiple sources.
- Familiarity with web publications.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress).
- Ability to meet deadlines.
Why Should You Work for AdPushup?
At AdPushup, we have
- A culture of valuing our employees and promoting an autonomous, transparent, and ethical work environment.
- Talented and supportive peers who value your contributions.
- Challenging opportunities: Learning happens outside the comfort-zone and that’s where our team likes to be – always pushing the boundaries and growing personally and professionally.
- Flexibility to work from home: We believe in work & performance instead of measuring conventional benchmarks like work-hours.
- Plenty of snacks and catered lunch.
- An attractive and equitable package with ESOPs on the table.
- Transparency: open, honest and direct communication with co-workers and business associates.