AdPushup is a B2B SaaS company, a global market leader in the advertising technology ecosystem. Incorporated in 2014, the company’s headquarter is located in Delaware, USA. We are a leading one stop revenue optimization platform that helps publishers to boost their ad revenue using automated cutting edge technology. While being America’s fastest growing company, having achieved 100% YoY growth, we are proud to have feathered Best Places to Work 2 years in a row.
We are looking for a motion designer who will work closely with the marketing team to produce video assets, and ensure that all deliverables maintain a look and feel that is consistent with our brand.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Include:
- Create storyboards, while solving problems creatively and effectively
- Animation videos, gifs, infographics, statics, carousels etc as needed
- Create and edit reels & shorts for social media
- Create video deliverables like brand videos, performance videos, marketing demos for various media including web, mobile, social media etc.
- Ability to manage and prioritize projects effectively and to meet deadlines.
- Enthusiasm to acquire new skills and work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Able to work productively with minimum supervision.
- Researching and analyzing best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics, keeping up-to-date with the latest trends, techniques and technologies
- Provide insights and creative ideas to solve problems
- Create visually stunning video assets and content
- Adhere to brand guidelines in ways that still push creative boundaries
You Should Have:
- A bachelors degree from a reputed institute.
- A strong portfolio that showcases aesthetic awareness.
- A high level of proficiency in Adobe products like Adobe Premier, Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to clearly explain design-based decisions in words and writing.
- Being able to understand the content for the video and provide constructive feedback to the content team.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- A good knowledge of design for video.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
Why Should You Work for AdPushup?
At AdPushup, we have:
- A culture of valuing our employees and promoting an autonomous, transparent, and ethical work environment.
- Talented and supportive peers who value your contributions.
- Challenging opportunities: Learning happens outside the comfort-zone and that’s where our team likes to be – always pushing the boundaries and growing both personally and professionally.
- We believe in tangible work done & actual performance, instead of measuring conventional benchmarks such as work-hours, clock-in/clock-out, etc.
- Transparency: an open, honest and direct communication with co-workers and business associates.