AdPushup is an award winning ad revenue optimization platform and a Google Certified Publishing Partner (GCPP). We help web publishers grow their revenue using cutting-edge technology, premium demand partnerships, and proven ad ops expertise. Our team that consists of varied personalities plays a key role in the growth of the company.
We have achieved 100% year on year growth since the past couple of years and the credit goes to this mix of engineers, marketers, product evangelists, and customer success specialists. In 2021, AdPushup received the Great Places to Work accreditation, which focuses on not just how employees handle work but also on the culture that motivates them to work for a common goal. You can also read our Glassdoor reviews to hear directly from our employees.
As a Motion Designer, your day-to-day tasks will consist of creating visually engaging, innovative, and functional videos. One of the key aspects of your role is a thorough understanding of the right balance between business, design and serving our brand’s purpose, business missions and customer needs.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Include:
- Designing videos for all marketing campaigns.
- Editing webinar and other content-related videos.
- Designing product feature videos.
- Generating clear ideas, concepts, and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
You Should Have:
- 1-3 years experience in video designing.
- The ability to take team’s ideas into account and generate new ones for creating a highly engaging visual experience.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Aftereffects and Premiere-pro.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
Why Should You Work for AdPushup?
At AdPushup, we have:
- A culture of valuing our employees and promoting an autonomous, transparent, and ethical work environment.
- Talented and supportive peers who value your contributions.
- Challenging opportunities: learning happens outside the comfort-zone and that’s where our team likes to be – always pushing the boundaries and growing personally and professionally.
- Flexibility to work from home: We believe in work & performance instead of measuring conventional benchmarks like work-hours.
- Plenty of snacks and catered lunch.
- An attractive and equitable package with ESOPs on the table.
- Transparency: open, honest and direct communication with co-workers and business associates.