AdPushupis an award winning ad revenue optimization platform and a Google Certified Publishing Partner (GCPP). We help web publishers grow their revenue using cutting-edge technology, premium demand partnerships, and proven ad ops expertise. Our team that consists of varied personalities plays a key role in the growth of the company.
We have achieved 100% year on year growth since the past couple of years and the credit goes to this mix of engineers, marketers, product evangelists, and customer success specialists. In 2021, AdPushup received the Great Places to Work accreditation, which focuses on not just how employees handle work but also on the culture that motivates them to work for a common goal. You can also read our Glassdoor reviews to hear directly from our employees.
As an Operations Assistant – Account Management for AdPushup, you are the backbone of the AM team. Your role will primarily involve supporting the AM and AdOps team with data reporting, data visualization, and regular monitoring of the AM and AdOps KPI metrics. You will assist the AM Directors/leads in pulling reports, monitoring and collating data on AM and AdOps process maintenance hygiene as your core responsibilities. This will be an individual contributor role with the opportunity to build a team in the future as the company grows.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Include:
- Creating, maintaining and updating daily revenue reports for the AM team.
- Monitor and report CRM compliance and flags for all AMs and AdOps team members.
- Audit client database setups as per internal guidelines.
- Create and maintain Email aliases for all customer accounts.
- Maintain task lists, update, and follow up with relevant stakeholders for all team level deliverables for the AM and AdOps team.
- Pull reports from internal databases and work with the AM to create visually appealing data points for business review decks.
- Assist the team in completing ad hoc tasks within pre decided timelines with regular follow ups.
- And Much More…..
You Should Have:
- Must have – Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel, Google Spreadsheets including knowledge of data manipulation techniques through pivot tables, vlookups, etc.
- Good prioritization skills.
- Good with communications and the ability to ensure deliverables are completed on time by the team.
- Smartness and ability to get things done.
- A consistently curious and inquisitive mind.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Data-driven mentality (Experiment and Optimize!)
- Willingness to work as a team.
Why Should You Work for AdPushup?
At AdPushup, we have:
- A culture of valuing our employees and promoting an autonomous, transparent, and ethical work environment.
- Talented and supportive peers who value your contributions.
- Challenging opportunities: learning happens outside the comfort-zone and that’s where our team likes to be – always pushing the boundaries and growing personally and professionally.
- Flexibility to work from home: We believe in work & performance instead of measuring conventional benchmarks like work-hours.
- Plenty of snacks and catered lunch.
- An attractive and equitable package with ESOPs on the table.
- Transparency: open, honest and direct communication with co-workers and business associates.