What we’re looking for
AdPushup is an award-winning ad revenue optimization platform and Google Certified Publishing Partner (GCPP), helping hundreds of web publishers grow their revenue using cutting-edge technology, premium demand partnerships, and proven ad ops expertise. Our team is a mix of engineers, marketers, product evangelists, and customer success specialists, united by a common goal of helping publishers succeed. We have a work culture that values expertise, ownership, and a collaborative spirit.
As a PDR Manager you will assist the publisher development team . We are on pace to grow 3.5X this year in revenue as compared to 3X last year and need motivated and determined sales professionals to reach our goals. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone who wants to be part of this growth journey. We are looking for a person who can manage, mentor, and coach Publisher Development Representatives and establish key processes for Publisher Development Representatives. Broadly you will be responsible for the 3 key responsibilities: (1) Lead a team of PDRs to create qualified opportunities for the sales team which can be pursued for closures (2) Train, coach, mentor, and develop the members of the PDR team, and (3) take on operational and administrative tasks to help the PDR team perform and exceed expectations.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Include:
- Train and coach PDRs to identify, contact, and create qualified opportunities through thought leadership
- Improve performance and abilities of PDRs over time by providing coaching and feedback in regular 1:1s with respect to prospecting, outreach, introduction calls, discovery calls, BANT framework, qualitative aspects of data enrichment
- Own onboarding of new PDRs in the team
- Work with Publisher Development and Marketing Leadership team to improve engagement, content resources, opportunity management, and qualification processes
- Nurture and develop accounts after identifying the key target accounts with Publisher Development Managers and the Regional Director
- Collaborate with content, marketing program managers and product marketing to push key updates and outreach communications to the key target accounts.
- Contribute in the overall execution of the Inbound, Outreach, Account Based Marketing strategies
- The KPI for the role will be % of PDRs hitting quarterly targets and successful execution of the ramp up targets for the new hires
You Should Have:
- Street smart and get things done DNA
- A consistent track record of achieving sales objectives and demonstrable planning and forecasting skill
- Experience with HubSpot Sales and Marketing CRM
- Excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Understanding of the online advertising industry and ecosystem
- Natural ability to coach and mentor PDRs
- Ability to build strong relationship with internal teams.
- Excellent presentation, problem solving and organizational skills
- Familiarity with databases and sales software
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and Google Drive
- 6 years of experience in the SDR function and at least 3 years as an SDR Manager
Why Should You Work for AdPushup?
- A culture of valuing our employees and promoting an autonomous, transparent, and ethical work environment
- Talented and supportive peers who value your contributions
- Challenging opportunities: Learning happens outside the comfort-zone and that’s where our team likes to be – always pushing the boundaries and growing personally and professionally
- Flexibility to work from home: We believe in work & performance instead of measuring conventional benchmarks like work-hours
- Plenty of snacks and catered lunch
- An attractive and equitable package with ESOPs on the table
- Transparency: an open, honest and direct communication with co-workers and business associates