What we’re looking for
AdPushup is an award-winning ad revenue optimization platform and Google Certified Publishing Partner (GCPP), helping hundreds of web publishers grow their revenue using cutting-edge technology, premium demand partnerships, and proven ad ops expertise. Our team is a mix of engineers, marketers, product evangelists, and customer success specialists, united by a common goal of helping publishers succeed. We have a work culture that values expertise, ownership, and a collaborative spirit.
Are you committed to helping teams and organizations succeed? AdPushup is looking for a talented and driven Senior HRBP with demonstrated success in a dynamic, creative environment to join our People Team. The Senior HRBP is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides business advisory support to the cross functional teams, partnering with leaders, key stakeholders and HR colleagues to shape, develop and deliver HR plans and solutions in line with the needs and priorities, while also directly contributing to People Team project work. The Senior HRBP is instrumental in executing people initiatives, providing internal support, and driving People Team functional excellence and process improvement. If you’re solution-oriented, hands-on, and approach challenges with positivity and humor, we will love to talk to you! Our ideal candidate should have solid experience with HR practices and performance management. You will communicate with the board of directors and with senior managers to ensure team is following all playbooks.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Include:
- Provide leadership and guidance on functional matters like compensation design application, and performance management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Partner with leadership to develop succession plans, where needed.
Organizational Development (Culture Owner and Change Agent)
- improve the relationships and processes between and among units, groups and individuals. Organizational development activities relate more to long-term strategies aiming for a holistic development of the organization in order to increase its overall efficiency
- Organization Design
- Understanding the business needs inside each business unit and between business unit, to develop scaleable and self-sufficient organization structure
- Conducts regular audits of the organizational structure and recommends changes to make the organization more efficient
- Designs and maintain organization vitality charts as the performance of the business unit improves
- Change Management
- Acts as change agent to business through process design and approaches that support change and transformation – striving to lead mutual processes to best practice status.
- Culture Management
- Monitor culture through employee discussions, exit interviews, manager feedback, employee survey results, and turnover analysis; suggest changes to improve results.
Employee Engagement (Employee Champion)
- Stay connected with employees, do regular 1-1 with critical people and escalate risks
- Drive programs on retention and succession planning of critical talent
- Periodic engagement – on-boarding, induction, periodic pulse checks, ensure periodic 360 feedback across hierarchy
- Monthly All-hands planning, Town Hall & Conclaves
- Fun at work
- Grievance Redressal
- Drive the goal setting process across the team and manage the entire process
- Drive orientation programs with employees on performance management process
- Act as a consultant to managers on managing poor performers as well as high performers
- Facilitate promotion review meeting with the business
- Implementing performance review procedures (e.g. quarterly/annual and 360° evaluations)
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
You Should Have:
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated skills in various HR functional areas (especially employee relations, Performance Management and change management) with the ability to work at all levels of the HR stack (strategic, operational and tactical)
- Ability to roll-up sleeves, think creatively and work with team members in a fast-moving and flexible environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Highly-driven and self-motivated
- Analytical and goal oriented
- In-depth understanding of all HR functions and best practices
Why Should You Work for AdPushup?
- A culture of valuing our employees and promoting an autonomous, transparent, and ethical work environment
- Talented and supportive peers who value your contributions
- Challenging opportunities: Learning happens outside the comfort-zone and that’s where our team likes to be – always pushing the boundaries and growing personally and professionally
- Flexibility to work from home: We believe in work & performance instead of measuring conventional benchmarks like work-hours
- Plenty of snacks and catered lunch
- An attractive and equitable package with ESOPs on the table
- Transparency: an open, honest and direct communication with co-workers and business associates