AdPushup is an award-winning ad revenue optimization platform and Google Certified Publishing Partner (GCPP), helping hundreds of web publishers grow their revenue using cutting-edge technology, premium demand partnerships, and proven ad ops expertise. Our team is a mix of engineers, marketers, product evangelists, and customer success specialists, united by a common goal of helping publishers succeed. We have a work culture that values expertise, ownership, and a collaborative spirit.
As a PPC Specialist, you will join our marketing team and support our demand function. Primary objective here will be to aid the sales team with high quality leads from various paid acquisition channels. If you’re proficient at numbers, have a creative mindset, and understand what it takes to make a demand channel work, we’d like to meet you. The role includes creating strategy and executing PPC campaigns with timely analysis of ad performance while exploring new channels of optimization.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Include:
- Launching and optimizing PPC campaigns.
- Setup and manage ad groups, keywords, bid optimization, and budgets for all assigned accounts based on brand understanding & strategy including FB Ads, Google Ads and Linkedin Ads.
- Tracking KPIs and applying results of what is working back to the campaigns for further optimization.
- Analyzing, tracking, and improving cost per acquisition, revenue per lead, campaign performance, daily ad spends, etc.
- Working with a region level sales team to aid them with their revenue and engagement targets.
You Should Have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (in any field)
- Direct, hands-on experience in managing large-scale, complex paid search campaigns.
- Keyword Research and SEO.
- 3+ years of experience in Google Ads and Facebook PPC.
- Should have the knowledge to handle high-volume campaigns.
- High level understanding of SEO and content and how that ties to PPC.
- High level proficiency in MS Excel and reporting.
- Able to clearly outline current performance drivers and actions to improve ROAS.
Why Should You Work for AdPushup?
At AdPushup, we have
- A culture of valuing our employees and promoting an autonomous, transparent, and ethical work environment.
- Talented and supportive peers who value your contributions.
- Challenging opportunities: learning happens outside the comfort-zone and that’s where our team likes to be – always pushing the boundaries and growing personally and professionally.
- Flexibility to work from home: We believe in work & performance instead of measuring conventional benchmarks like work-hours.
- Plenty of snacks and catered lunch.
- An attractive and equitable package with ESOPs on the table.
- Transparency: open, honest and direct communication with co-workers and business associates.