What we’re looking for
AdPushup is an award-winning ad revenue optimization platform and Google Certified Publishing Partner (GCPP), helping hundreds of web publishers grow their revenue using cutting-edge technology, premium demand partnerships, and proven ad ops expertise. Our team is a mix of engineers, marketers, product evangelists, and customer success specialists, united by a common goal of helping publishers succeed. We have a work culture that values expertise, ownership, and a collaborative spirit.
As a Pre-Sales Engineer you will assist the publisher development team with the technical analysis of potential customers with respect to technical ad stack. We are on pace to grow 3.5X this year in revenue as compared to 3X last year and need motivated and determined sales engineer to assist the publisher development team to reach our goals. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone who wants to be part of this growth journey. We are looking for a person who can analyze technical complexities of ad tech and derive business insights for the internal team and communicate in layman’s language to our prospects. You will be directly reporting to the regional Director.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Include
- Analyzing the ad stack of a web publisher
- Understanding of Prebid.js, GPT.js, and other publisher ad tech and keeping uptodate with the upcoming trends and features
- Work closely with the Publisher Development Team in being the technical subject matter expert for AdPushup and the technical integrations revolving it.
- Lead technical conversations during the product demo with different stakeholders both technical and executives
- Obsessed with providing the best experience and solutions to the customers
- Ability to influence both technical and executive audiences
- Savvy presentation and demonstration skills for translating complex technology concepts to
- Ability to identify our competitors JS implementations to create a compelling technical pitch of advantages of working with AdPushup
- Logging the technical analysis of the prospects ad stack on to the CRM
- Translating the technical requirements of the prospect for the Engineering, Product, and Ad Operations team
You Should Have
- Street smart and get things done DNA.
- Experience with HubSpot Sales and Marketing CRM
- Excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Understanding of the online advertising industry and ecosystem
- Natural ability to get to the root cause of things
- Ability to build strong relationship with internal teams.
- Excellent presentation, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Understanding of complex ad tech ecosystem
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and Google Drive
- 2 years of experience in a technical sales engineer role preferably at a SaaS company.
Why Should You Work for AdPushup?
- A culture of valuing our employees and promoting an autonomous, transparent, and ethical work environment.
- Talented and supportive peers who value your contributions.
- Challenging opportunities: Learning happens outside the comfort-zone and that’s where our team likes to be – always pushing the boundaries and growing personally and professionally.
- Flexibility to work from home: We believe in work & performance instead of measuring conventional benchmarks like work-hours.
- Plenty of snacks and catered lunch.
- An attractive and equitable package with ESOPs on the table.
- Transparency: an open, honest and direct communication with co-workers and business associates.