AdPushup is an award-winning ad revenue optimization platform and Google Certified Publishing Partner (GCPP), helping hundreds of web publishers grow their revenue using cutting-edge technology, premium demand partnerships, and proven ad ops expertise. Our team is a mix of engineers, marketers, product evangelists, and customer success specialists, united by a common goal of helping publishers succeed. We have a work culture that values expertise, ownership, and a collaborative spirit.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Include:
- Works in requirements like Engineering, Design, Development, and Deployment.
- All the tasks involves working with Java, SQL Server and Couchbase.
- Build and monitor data pipelines that serve 100+ websites, 150M+ unique impressions daily.
- Write code that can handle 4x more scale than the given requirement.
- Maintain uptime of multiple distributed web applications.
- Build data pipelines to pull data from upstream partners like Google.
- Create architecture/ software design for challenging problems.
- Making sure team is following proper architectural and software design principles, lay down coding standards, review code/architecture/software design done in the team.
- Mentoring young engineers is very important part of the job. They would look up to you.
- Managing projects and drive them end to end from technical standpoint.
You Should Have:
- Minimum 8 years of experience with Java.
- Minimum 5 year of experience with any SQL database (MySql, MSSql, Oracle, DB2, Sybase).
- Minimum 5 years of experience with web development.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with any NoSql database (MongoDb, Couchbase, CouchDb, DynamoDb etc).
- Experience of designing/implementing/maintaining scalable distributed systems.
- Experience with any cloud platform (AWS/Azure/GCP).
- Experience with Kafka and Spark.
- Experience with Springboot.
- Experience of mentoring other engineers.
- Experience managing software engineering projects from technical standpoint.
- Experience in code / software design / architecture review.
Good To Have:
- Experience with BI and data reporting.
- Experience with Elastic search.
- Understanding of data warehousing.
- Experience with Akka.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins.
Why Should You Work for AdPushup?
At AdPushup, we have:
- A culture of valuing our employees and promoting an autonomous, transparent, and ethical work environment.
- Talented and supportive peers who value your contributions.
- Challenging opportunities: learning happens outside the comfort-zone and that’s where our team likes to be – always pushing the boundaries and growing personally and professionally.
- Flexibility to work from home: We believe in work & performance instead of measuring conventional benchmarks like work-hours.
- Plenty of snacks and catered lunch.
- An attractive and equitable package with ESOPs on the table.
- Transparency: open, honest and direct communication with co-workers and business associates.