As a Product Evangelist you will work in both the sales and account management function. On the sales side, you’ll be reaching out to prospective customers online, initiating conversations; providing product demonstrations, and helping prospective customers understand our value proposition. With existing customers, you’ll help them understand our product better and improve the way they use AdPushup.
- Finding prospective customers.
- Creating and executing an outreach strategy.
- Setting up Skype calls to demonstrate our product.
- Helping prospective users understand the tool better.
- Helping users setup AdPushup accounts.
- Ensuring users are able to use AdPushup optimally and assisting them with related queries.
- You should be smart and should be able to get things done. Period. That’s the number one priority.
- Challenge conventional wisdom
- We value curiousness and Inquisitiveness
- Resourceful and self-learning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Data-driven mentality
- Ability to work as part of a distributed team
- Awareness of Organic Search/SEO
- Interest in social media
- Being Technology Savvy
- Talented peers & learning opportunities.
- Unlimited leaves and work from homes: We believe in work & performance instead of measuring conventional benchmarks like work-hours.
- Free lunch and food.
- No dress code.
- ESOPs on the table.
- Above all: a culture, which values our employees and promotes an autonomous, transparent and ethical work environment.
You can apply online or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org