In the 3 seconds that you spent reading this sentence, we optimized over 12,000 ad impressions. By the end of the day, that number will rise to 140 million. By the end of the month, it’ll be over an astounding 12 billion.
If you’re a high caliber generalist interested in products that have a noticeable impact on the web, we might have a spot for you in our Product Management team. Whether it’s on our engagement suite or the monetization stack, your work will have a far reaching impact on how people (including you) consume and discover content on the internet. As a part of the role, you would be required to own the entire life cycle of one of our products, from ideation till Go-to-Market strategy. What was the last time your team shipped something that impacted hundreds of millions of users every day?
AdPushup is a market leader in ad revenue optimization products. The company was rated #19 on the Financial Times’ list of Americas’ fastest growing companies in 2021 and has been profitable for the past four years. We optimize over a hundred and twenty billion ad impressions annually across 226 countries and our product is used by some of the top websites in the world including Yahoo, Mashable, CNET, GSMArena, NDTV and ELLE.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Include:
- To create and execute GTM strategies for existing and new features.
- To own competitor benchmarking.
- To own the pricing strategy.
- To own overall website and product messaging.
- To run NPS surveys and present findings to sales, product/engineering and marketing teams.
- To own customer experience like interviews and testimonials, case studies.
- To create sales enablement assets (battle cards, competitor comparison assets, guides etc.)
- To work with Operations and Sales to ensure feature adoption by existing customers.
- To own industry boards relationships.
- To work with sales to run all sales campaigns.
You Should Have:
- Proven experience in launching features and products.
- Experience in market analysis.
- An aptitude for understanding complex products.
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
- Keen eye for detail.
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills.
- Background in design and copywriting is a plus.
Why Should You Work for AdPushup?
At AdPushup, we have
- We’re growing very fast. AdPushup was #19 on the Financial Times list of Americas’ fastest growing companies.
- A superb work culture. There’s a reason why our Glassdoor rating is 4.9
- We’re operating at a super massive scale. Our products process about 120 billion ad impressions annually. By the time you reached this line, we’ve already displayed another half a million ads.
- We’re the market leaders in ad revenue optimization products.