AdPushup is an award-winning ad revenue optimization platform and Google Certified Publishing Partner (GCPP), helping hundreds of web publishers grow their revenue using cutting-edge technology, premium demand partnerships, and proven ad ops expertise. Our team is a mix of engineers, marketers, product evangelists, and customer success specialists, united by a common goal of helping publishers succeed. We have a work culture that values expertise, ownership, and a collaborative spirit.
We’re looking for a generalist with an analytical bent of mind to join our product team. If you love solving problems and have a good intuition for using technology to solve business problems, this role is for you. As a part of the role, you’d be involved in ideating and owning features, competitor analysis, proof-of-concept experiments, performance analytics and go-to-market initiatives.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Include:
- To write requirement documents for upcoming features.
- Run and own experiments for feature development.
- Mine and develop competitor intelligence.
- Conduct SWOT analysis for key competitors.
- Develop competitor-wise playbooks for the sales team.
- Create and document usage scenarios for existing features.
- Monitor the performance and the health of the product.
- Work with product marketing to design and execute the go-to-market strategy.
- Develop and maintain release documents.
- Conduct customer interviews.
- Get post-release feedback from operations teams.
- Research pricing models.
You Should Have:
- Love for solving problems, regardless of the problem domain; Bonus points for a passion for solving problems outside your job (any side project, puzzles, quantitative trading, maths/algo problems etc.)
- Thinking from first principles, unhindered by lack of domain knowledge.
- Strong understanding of technology, preferably through hands on development experience.
- Bonus points for having a stint as an entrepreneur or building a product from scratch.
- Good intuition for business and strategy.
- Great at multitasking and switching contexts.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Hacker mindset.
Why Should You Work for AdPushup?
At AdPushup, we have
- A culture of valuing our employees and promoting an autonomous, transparent, and ethical work environment.
- Talented and supportive peers who value your contributions.
- Challenging opportunities: learning happens outside the comfort-zone and that’s where our team likes to be – always pushing the boundaries and growing personally and professionally.
- Flexibility to work from home: We believe in work & performance instead of measuring conventional benchmarks like work-hours.
- Plenty of snacks and catered lunch.
- An attractive and equitable package with ESOPs on the table.
- Transparency: open, honest and direct communication with co-workers and business associates.