AdPushup is an award-winning ad revenue optimization platform and Google Certified Publishing Partner (GCPP), helping hundreds of web publishers grow their revenue using cutting-edge technology, premium demand partnerships, and proven ad ops expertise. Our team is a mix of engineers, marketers, product evangelists, and customer success specialists, united by a common goal of helping publishers succeed. We have a work culture that values expertise, ownership, and a collaborative spirit.
We’re looking for a generalist with an analytical bent of mind to join our product team. If you love solving problems and have a good intuition for using technology to solve business problems, this role is for you. As a part of the role, you’d be involved in ideating and owning features, competitor analysis, proof-of-concept experiments, performance analytics and go-to-market initiatives.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Include:
- To create and execute GTM strategies for existing and new features.
- To own competitor benchmarking.
- To own the pricing strategy.
- To own overall website and product messaging.
- To run NPS surveys and present findings to sales, product/engineering and marketing teams.
- To own customer experience like interviews and testimonials, case studies.
- To create sales enablement assets (battle cards, competitor comparison assets, guides etc.)
- To work with Operations and Sales to ensure feature adoption by existing customers.
- To own industry boards relationships.
- To work with sales to run all sales campaigns.
You Should Have:
- Proven experience in launching features and products.
- Experience in market analysis.
- An aptitude for understanding complex products.
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends).
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns).
- Keen eye for detail.
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills.
- Background in design and copywriting is a plus.
Why Should You Work for AdPushup?
At AdPushup, we have
- A culture of valuing our employees and promoting an autonomous, transparent, and ethical work environment.
- Talented and supportive peers who value your contributions.
- Challenging opportunities: learning happens outside the comfort-zone and that’s where our team likes to be – always pushing the boundaries and growing personally and professionally.
- Flexibility to work from home: We believe in work & performance instead of measuring conventional benchmarks like work-hours.
- Plenty of snacks and catered lunch.
- An attractive and equitable package with ESOPs on the table.
- Transparency: open, honest and direct communication with co-workers and business associates.