AdPushup is an award winning ad revenue optimization platform and a Google Certified Publishing Partner (GCPP). We help web publishers grow their revenue using cutting-edge technology, premium demand partnerships, and proven ad ops expertise. Our team that consists of varied personalities plays a key role in the growth of the company.
We have achieved 100% year on year growth since the past couple of years and the credit goes to this mix of engineers, marketers, product evangelists, and customer success specialists. In 2021, AdPushup received the Great Places to Work accreditation, which focuses on not just how employees handle work but also on the culture that motivates them to work for a common goal. You can also read our Glassdoor reviews to hear directly from our employees.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Include:
- To own overall website and product messaging.
- To own customer experience like interviews and testimonials, case studies.
- To create sales enablement assets (battle cards, competitor comparison assets, guides etc).
- To run NPS surveys and present findings to sales, product/engineering and marketing teams.
- To work with Ad ops and Sales to ensure feature adoption by existing customers.
- To create and execute GTM strategies for existing and new features.
- To own competitor benchmarking.
- To own industry boards relationships.
- To own Pricing strategy.
- To work with sales to derive pricing models.
- To work with sales to run all sales campaigns.
You Should Have:
- Proven experience as a Product Marketing Manager, Brand Manager or similar role.
- Background in design and copywriting is a plus.
- Experience in market analysis.
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns).
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends).
- Keen eye for detail.
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills.
Why Should You Work for AdPushup?
At AdPushup, we have
- A culture of valuing our employees and promoting an autonomous, transparent, and ethical work environment.
- Talented and supportive peers who value your contributions.
- Challenging opportunities: learning happens outside the comfort-zone and that’s where our team likes to be – always pushing the boundaries and growing personally and professionally.
- Flexibility to work from home: We believe in work & performance instead of measuring conventional benchmarks like work-hours.
- Plenty of snacks and catered lunch.
- An attractive and equitable package with ESOPs on the table.
- Transparency: open, honest and direct communication with co-workers and business associates.