AdPushup is an award-winning ad revenue optimization platform, backed by Microsoft Ventures and Google Certified Publishing Partner (GCPP), helping hundreds of web publishers grow their revenue using cutting-edge technology.
Our team is a mix of engineers, marketers, product evangelists, and customer success specialists, united by a common goal of helping publishers succeed. We have a work culture that values expertise, ownership, and a collaborative spirit.
As a Publisher Development Representative, you will be focused on gathering publisher’s requirements, understanding their pain points, and creating a healthy qualified pipeline.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Include:
- To initiating first level contact with Inbound and Outreach leads.
- Creating and executing an outreach strategy with the PDR Managers.
- Creating qualified opportunities out of Marketing Generated Leads.
- Setting up product demo calls to showcase our product and solution.
- Generating & tracking pipeline, developing and communicating accurate forecasts of Publisher sales.
- Working with Product Management and Marketing departments while providing structured market feedback and agree on positioning, key messages, sales tools, marketing plans, and other required support to meet Publisher revenue objectives.
- Dispose all leads in CRM in accordance with workflow for tracking and reporting purpose.
- Keeping up to date with all product releases and sales collateral.
You Should Have:
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to get things done and solve for problems.
- The technical bent of mind – ability to learn new tools on the go and open to constant learning.
- The ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- A consistent track record of achieving sales objectives and demonstrable planning and forecasting skills.
- Existing relationships inside the industry, and must have sales experience with mid to large publishers.
- Excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
Why Should You Work for AdPushup?
At AdPushup, we have
- A culture of valuing our employees and promoting an autonomous, transparent, and ethical work environment.
- Talented and supportive peers who value your contributions.
- Challenging opportunities: Learning happens outside the comfort-zone and that’s where our team likes to be – always pushing the boundaries and growing personally and professionally.
- Flexibility to work from home: We believe in work & performance instead of measuring conventional benchmarks like work-hours.
- Plenty of snacks and catered lunch.
- An attractive and equitable package with ESOPs on the table.
- Transparency: open, honest and direct communication with co-workers and business associates.