AdPushup is an award-winning ad revenue optimization platform and Google Certified Publishing Partner (GCPP), helping hundreds of web publishers grow their revenue using cutting-edge technology, premium demand partnerships, and proven ad ops expertise. Our team is a mix of engineers, marketers, product evangelists, and customer success specialists, united by a common goal of helping publishers succeed. We have a work culture that values expertise, ownership, and a collaborative spirit.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Include:
- Pre-demo analysis of the publishers ad stack and requirements.
- Working with the Publisher Development Representative on creating a projection report for the publisher.
- Delivering tailored demos of AdPushup to prospects based on their needs and challenges.
- Understanding customer goals, plans, challenges, timeline, budget, internal hierarchy within the organization.
- Structuring and orchestrating deals to meet our revenue goals.
- Objection handling any challenges, queries, and concerns a publisher may have.
- Working on closures of opportunities generated by the Publisher Development Representatives.
- Supplementing your pipeline by completing lead generating activities including cold calls, emails, and social touches.
- Post Sales client relationship management and upscaling the account while working with the Ad Ops and Account Management team.
- Resurrecting accounts which previously worked with us.
You Should Have:
- Smartness and should be able to get things done.
- Good understanding of AdTech and publisher development.
- A consistent track record of achieving sales objectives and demonstrable planning and forecasting skills.
- Existing relationships inside the industry and must have sales experience with mid to large publishers.
- Excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Understanding of the online advertising industry and ecosystem.
- Natural ability for consultative and solution base selling.
- Ability to build strong relationship with direct customer and internal teams.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics, Google Ad Manager, Header-bidding, and AdSense.
- Excellent presentation, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Basic understanding of HTML, CSS, JS, and Developer Tools skills.
- 4 years of experience as an Account Executive at a SaaS company or a Publisher Development Manager in ad tech.
Why Should You Work for AdPushup?
At AdPushup, we have
- A culture of valuing our employees and promoting an autonomous, transparent, and ethical work environment.
- Talented and supportive peers who value your contributions.
- Challenging opportunities: learning happens outside the comfort-zone and that’s where our team likes to be – always pushing the boundaries and growing personally and professionally.
- Flexibility to work from home: We believe in work & performance instead of measuring conventional benchmarks like work-hours.
- Plenty of snacks and catered lunch.
- An attractive and equitable package with ESOPs on the table.
- Transparency: open, honest and direct communication with co-workers and business associates.