AdPushup is an award-winning ad revenue optimization platform and Google Certified Publishing Partner (GCPP), helping hundreds of web publishers grow their revenue using cutting-edge technology, premium demand partnerships, and proven ad ops expertise. Our team is a mix of engineers, marketers, product evangelists, and customer success specialists, united by a common goal of helping publishers succeed. We have a work culture that values expertise, ownership, and a collaborative spirit.
We are on pace to grow 2X this year in revenue as compared to 3X last year and need motivated and determined Publisher Development Managers to help increase our global operational footprint. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone who wants to be part of this growth journey. We are looking for a person who can close the incoming deal volume through inbound and outreach channels by working with our team of Publisher Development Representatives. The person is required to structure, orchestrate, and close deals from a contractual, technical, and business terms standpoint. If closing business and cutting deals gives you a dopamine rush, this job is for you!
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Include:
- Pre-demo analysis of the publisher’s ad stack and requirements.
- Working with the Publisher Development Representative on creating a projection report for the publisher.
- Delivering tailored demos of AdPushup to prospects based on their needs and challenges.
- Understanding customer goals, plans, challenges, timeline, budget, internal hierarchy within the organization.
- Structuring and orchestrating deals to meet our revenue goals.
- Objection handling for any challenges, queries, and concerns a publisher may have.
- Working on closures of opportunities generated by the Publisher Development Representatives.
- Supplementing your pipeline through personal lead generating activities including cold calls, emails, and social touches.
- Post-Sales client relationship management and upscaling the account while working with the Ad Ops and Account Management team.
- Resurrecting accounts which previously worked with us.
You Should Have:
- Intelligence, proactiveness, and the ability to get things done.
- A consistent track record of achieving sales objectives and demonstrable planning and forecasting skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, strong English communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Natural ability for consultative and solution-based selling.
- Ability to build strong relationships with direct customer and internal teams.
- Excellent presentation, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Hustle to learn and help AdPushup expand its business in your assigned region.
- Basic Understanding of the online advertising industry and ecosystem.
- Good understanding of the AdTech domain and Publisher Development.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics, Google Ad Manager, Header-bidding and AdSense.
- Basic understanding of HTML, CSS, JS, and Developer Tools skills.
- Experience as an Account Executive at a SaaS company or as a Publisher Development Manager in AdTech (Optional).
Why Should You Work for AdPushup?
At AdPushup, we have
- A culture of valuing our employees and promoting an autonomous, transparent, and ethical work environment.
- Talented and supportive peers who value your contributions.
- Challenging opportunities: learning happens outside the comfort-zone and that’s where our team likes to be – always pushing the boundaries and growing personally and professionally.
- Flexibility to work from home: We believe in work & performance instead of measuring conventional benchmarks like work-hours.
- Plenty of snacks and catered lunch.
- An attractive and equitable package with ESOPs on the table.
- Transparency: open, honest and direct communication with co-workers and business associates.