AdPushup is looking for a Publisher Development Manager to help us grow revenue. We are on pace to grow 3.5X this year in revenue as compared to 3X last year and need motivated and determined sales professionals to reach our goals. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone who wants to be part of this growth journey.
- Pre-demo analysis of the publishers ad stack
- Work with the Publisher Development Representative on creating a projection report for the publisher
- Deliver tailored demos of AdPushup to prospects based on the prospects needs and challenges.
- Understand customer goals, plans, challenges, timeline, budget, internal hierarchy within the organization
- Structure and orchestrate deals to meet our revenue goals
- Objection handling any challenges, queries, concerns a publisher may have
- Working on closures of opportunities generated by the Publisher Development Representatives
- Supplement your pipeline by completing lead generating activities including cold calls, emails, and social touches
- Post Sales client relationship management and upscaling the account while working with the Ad Ops and Account Management team
- Resurrecting accounts which previously worked with us
What are we looking for in a Candidate?
- You should be smart and should be able to get things done.
- Good understanding of AdTech and publisher development.
- A consistent track record of achieving sales objectives and demonstrable planning
and forecasting skills.
- Must have existing relationships inside the industry and must have sales experience
with mid to large publishers
- Excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Understanding of the online advertising industry and ecosystem
- Natural ability for consultative and solution base selling
- Ability to build strong relationship with direct customer and internal teams.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics, Google Ad Manager, Header-bidding, and
- Excellent presentation, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Basic HTML, CSS, JS, and Developer Tools skills will be a plus
- Talented peers & learning opportunities.
- Unlimited leaves and work from homes: We believe in work & performance instead
of measuring conventional benchmarks like work-hours.
- Free lunch and food.
- No dress code.
- ESOPs on the table.
- Above all: a culture, which values our employees and promotes an autonomous,
transparent and ethical work environment.
You can apply online or send us an email at email@example.com