AdPushup is an award-winning ad revenue optimization platform and Google Certified Publishing Partner (GCPP), helping hundreds of web publishers grow their revenue using cutting-edge technology, premium demand partnerships, and proven ad ops expertise. Our team is a mix of engineers, marketers, product evangelists, and customer success specialists, united by a common goal of helping publishers succeed. We have a work culture that values expertise, ownership, and a collaborative spirit.
As a Publisher Development Representative, you will be focused on selling our adblocked inventory monetization solution to enterprise web publishers and media houses. You will use your extensive sales experience to approach top and mid-tier publishers, explaining the benefits of our solution and bringing a deal to closure. Apart from business development, you would also be responsible for managing recently on-boarded key accounts until they achieve success.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Include:
- Finding prospective customers and working with existing partners
- Creating and executing an outreach strategy with team to generate warm leads
- Setting up product demo calls to showcase our product and solution
- Helping prospective users understand the tool better
- Track pipeline, develop and communicate accurate forecasts of Publisher sales
- Work with Product Management and Marketing departments while providing structured market feedback and agree on positioning, key messages, sales tools, marketing plans, and other required support to meet Publisher revenue objectives.
- Help negotiate contract terms for new publishers and close deals
- Keep up to date with all product releases and sales collateral.
You Should Have:
- Smartness and should be able to get things done.
- Good understanding of AdTech and publisher development.
- A consistent track record of achieving sales objectives and demonstrable planning and
- forecasting skills.
- Existing relationships inside the industry, and must have sales experience with mid to large publishers
- Excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Understanding of the online advertising industry and ecosystem.
Why Should You Work for AdPushup?
At AdPushup, we have
- A culture of valuing our employees and promoting an autonomous, transparent, and ethical work environment
- Talented and supportive peers, that value your contributions
- Challenging opportunities: Learning happens outside the comfort-zone and that’s where our team likes to be – always pushing the boundaries and growing personally and professionally
- Flexibility to work from home: We believe in work & performance instead of measuring conventional benchmarks like work-hours
- Plenty of snacks and catered lunch
- An attractive and equitable package with ESOPs on the table
- Transparency: an open, honest and direct communication with co-workers and business associates