AdPushup is an award winning ad revenue optimization platform and a Google Certified Publishing Partner (GCPP). We help web publishers grow their revenue using cutting-edge technology, premium demand partnerships, and proven ad ops expertise. Our team that consists of varied personalities plays a key role in the growth of the company.
We have achieved 100% year on year growth since the past couple of years and the credit goes to this mix of engineers, marketers, product evangelists, and customer success specialists. In 2021, AdPushup received the Great Places to Work accreditation, which focuses on not just how employees handle work but also on the culture that motivates them to work for a common goal. You can also read our Glassdoor reviews to hear directly from our employees.
We are on pace to grow 2X this year in revenue as compared to 3X last year and need motivated and determined Publisher Development Representatives to help increase our global operational footprint. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone who wants to be part of this growth journey.
As a Publisher Development Representative, you will be focused on prospecting in your assigned region, gathering publisher’s requirements, understanding their pain points, and creating a healthy qualified pipeline for the Publisher Development Managers to follow up on and close.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Include:
- Initiating first level contact with Inbound and Outreach leads.
- Creating and executing an outreach strategy in collaboration with the PDR Managers and PDR team leads.
- Creating qualified opportunities out of Marketing Generated Leads.
- Setting up discovery calls with prospects to understand their revenue and organization goals. Gather intel on their needs and requirements, pain points and bottlenecks. Gather required data for next steps.
- Setting up demo calls with prospects to showcase our products and solutions.
- Generating & tracking a healthy sales pipeline, developing and communicating accurate revenue forecasts for internal planning.
- Providing structured market feedback for the Product Development and Marketing teams; & collaboratively working on product positioning, key messaging, sales enablement, GTM initiatives, etc., in order to meet company revenue targets.
- Logging all activities on the CRM and maintaining CRM adherence to ensure a clean repository of sales and marketing data.
- Keeping up to date with all product releases and sales collateral.
You Should Have:
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to get things done and solve any problems which may arise.
- The technical bent of mind – ability to learn new tools on the go and open to constant learning.
- The ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- A consistent track record of achieving sales objectives and demonstrable planning and forecasting skills.
- Existing relationships inside the industry, and must have sales experience with mid to large publishers.
- Excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
Why Should You Work for AdPushup?
At AdPushup, we have:
- A culture of valuing our employees and promoting an autonomous, transparent, and ethical work environment.
- Talented and supportive peers who value your contributions.
- Challenging opportunities: learning happens outside the comfort-zone and that’s where our team likes to be – always pushing the boundaries and growing personally and professionally.
- Flexibility to work from home: We believe in work & performance instead of measuring conventional benchmarks like work-hours.
- Plenty of snacks and catered lunch.
- An attractive and equitable package with ESOPs on the table.
- Transparency: open, honest and direct communication with co-workers and business associates.