AdPushup is an award-winning ad revenue optimization platform and Google Certified Publishing Partner (GCPP), helping hundreds of web publishers grow their revenue using cutting-edge technology, premium demand partnerships, and proven ad ops expertise. Our team is a mix of engineers, marketers, product evangelists, and customer success specialists, united by a common goal of helping publishers succeed. We have a work culture that values expertise, ownership, and a collaborative spirit.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Include:
- Evaluate the software applications, product code & systems according to specification.
- Collaborate with developers for creating and executing test cases and perform manual testing.
- Record and document results and compare with expected results.
- Document anomalies and report bugs & errors to the development team.
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development life cycle.
You Should Have:
- 3+ years of experience as QA Engineer.
- Experience with Manual and Automation Testing (Cypress, Puppeteer, Nightwatch or Selenium).
- Hands-on experience in testing REST APIs and using API testing tools like Postman etc.
- Should have hands-on experience on different kinds of testing like Functional Testing, Regression Testing, System, Acceptance Testing, Smoke Testing.
- Hands-on experience in designing complex test scenarios and Test cases.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Good To Have:
- Work experience in a Product company.
- Experience with CI tools like Jenkins.
- Working experience with GIT and SQL.
- Experience with Performance testing.
Why Should You Work for AdPushup?
At AdPushup, we have
- A culture of valuing our employees and promoting an autonomous, transparent, and ethical work environment.
- Talented and supportive peers who value your contributions.
- Challenging opportunities: learning happens outside the comfort-zone and that’s where our team likes to be – always pushing the boundaries and growing personally and professionally.
- Flexibility to work from home: We believe in work & performance instead of measuring conventional benchmarks like work-hours.
- Plenty of snacks and catered lunch.
- An attractive and equitable package with ESOPs on the table.
- Transparency: open, honest and direct communication with co-workers and business associates.