AdPushup is a B2B SaaS company, a global market leader in the advertising technology ecosystem. Incorporated in 2014, the company’s headquarter is located in Delaware, USA. We are a leading one stop revenue optimization platform that helps publishers to boost their ad revenue using automated cutting edge technology. While being America’s fastest growing company, having achieved 100% YoY growth, we are proud to have feathered Best Places to Work 2 years in a row.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Include:
- Initiating first-level contact with Outreach account through Account-based Sales.
- Creating and executing an outreach strategy in collaboration with the Manager(s) and the Marketing team.
- Prospecting clients by understanding their revenue and organization goals.
- Understanding customer goals, plans, challenges, timeline, budget, and internal hierarchy within the organization.
- Setting up demo calls for the account executive with prospects to showcase our products and solutions.
- Generating & tracking sales pipeline, revenue forecasting for internal planning.
You Should Have:
- Diligence, intelligence, proactiveness, and the ability to get things done with attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- A go-getter attitude and an ability to utilize your creativity, experience and emotional intelligence to solve problems, learn quickly, and spearhead new ideas.
- Great communication skills – Both verbal and written.
Why Should You Work for AdPushup?
At AdPushup, we have:
- A culture of valuing our employees and promoting an autonomous, transparent, and ethical work environment.
- Talented and supportive peers who value your contributions.
- Challenging opportunities: Learning happens outside the comfort-zone and that’s where our team likes to be – always pushing the boundaries and growing both personally and professionally.
- Flexibility to work from home: We believe in tangible work done & actual performance, instead of measuring conventional benchmarks such as work-hours, clock-in/clock-out, etc.
- Transparency: an open, honest and direct communication with co-workers and business associates.