AdPushup is an award winning ad revenue optimization platform and a Google Certified Publishing Partner (GCPP). We help web publishers grow their revenue using cutting-edge technology, premium demand partnerships, and proven ad ops expertise. Our team that consists of varied personalities plays a key role in the growth of the company.
We have achieved 100% year on year growth since the past couple of years and the credit goes to this mix of engineers, marketers, product evangelists, and customer success specialists. In 2021, AdPushup received the Great Places to Work accreditation, which focuses on not just how employees handle work but also on the culture that motivates them to work for a common goal. You can also read our Glassdoor reviews to hear directly from our employees.
As a Sales Operations Manager, you will assist the publisher development team. We are on pace to grow 3.5X this year in revenue as compared to 3X last year and need motivated and determined sales professionals to reach our goals. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone who wants to be part of this growth journey. We are looking for a person who can kick start Sales Operations and establish key processes, integrations, training programs, performance metrics, etc for the Sales Operations role.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Include:
- Owning the CRM, sales automation, sales dashboard, the sales process as well as the sales training module.
- Analyzing and improving the lead to closure conversion rate while reducing sales cycle.
- Serve as a liaison between the Marketing and Sales teams.
- Implement new technologies and automation as needed to support sales team.
- Build key dashboards for leading and lagging indicators with respect to the Sales targets.
- Business insights/strategies from the dashboards for the marketing lead, sales lead, and CEO.
- Turn data and analytics into actionable insights for the Sales and Marketing teams.
- Build and maintain the tech stack of the sales organization.
- Training new and existing team members on the sales processes and sales tech stack.
- Task automation and bringing agility to the sales team via use of technology.
You Should Have:
- Street smart and get things done DNA.
- A consistent track record of achieving sales objectives and demonstrable planning and forecasting skills.
- Experience with HubSpot Sales and Marketing CRM.
- Excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Understanding of the online advertising industry and ecosystem.
- Natural ability to read between numbers.
- Ability to build strong relationship with internal teams.
- Excellent presentation, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Familiarity with databases and sales software.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and Google Drive.
- 4 years of relevant experience in Sales Operations at a SaaS company.
Why Should You Work for AdPushup?
At AdPushup, we have:
- A culture of valuing our employees and promoting an autonomous, transparent, and ethical work environment.
- Talented and supportive peers who value your contributions.
- Challenging opportunities: learning happens outside the comfort-zone and that’s where our team likes to be – always pushing the boundaries and growing personally and professionally.
- Flexibility to work from home: We believe in work & performance instead of measuring conventional benchmarks like work-hours.
- Plenty of snacks and catered lunch.
- An attractive and equitable package with ESOPs on the table.
- Transparency: open, honest and direct communication with co-workers and business associates.