AdPushup is an award winning ad revenue optimization platform and a Google Certified Publishing Partner (GCPP). We help web publishers grow their revenue using cutting-edge technology, premium demand partnerships, and proven ad ops expertise. Our team that consists of varied personalities plays a key role in the growth of the company.
We have achieved 100% year on year growth since the past couple of years and the credit goes to this mix of engineers, marketers, product evangelists, and customer success specialists. In 2021, AdPushup received the Great Places to Work accreditation, which focuses on not just how employees handle work but also on the culture that motivates them to work for a common goal. You can also read our Glassdoor reviews to hear directly from our employees.
As a Senior Content Specialist, you will join our marketing team and support our sales enablement function. Primary objective here will be to aid the sales team in moving deals down the pipeline through highly personalized creative pitches, outreaches, and marketing campaigns. If you’re proficient in copywriting, have a creative mindset, and understand what it takes to engage a reader, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work along with your application. Ultimately, you’ll be responsible for creating content and driving marketing campaigns that enable conversations with prospects.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Include:
- Creating white-papers, two-pagers, pitch-decks for accounts that sales team needs marketing support with.
- Supporting account based marketing campaigns with personalised communication.
- Working with the team on roadmap initiatives like masterclass, podcast, newsletter, etc. to build a community of AdTech professionals.
- Drive account specific marketing campaigns with sales team to activate conversations with high-vale prospects.
- Conducting in depth research (read stalking) of prospects to ideate and execute 1-1 account specific campaigns.
You Should Have:
- 3-5 years of work experience as a Content Specialist or in a similar role.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Experience in doing research using multiple sources.
- Capability to personalise content based on research.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Prior experience of working on sales enablement content will be a plus.
Why Should You Work for AdPushup?
At AdPushup, we have
- A culture of valuing our employees and promoting an autonomous, transparent, and ethical work environment.
- Talented and supportive peers who value your contributions.
- Challenging opportunities: learning happens outside the comfort-zone and that’s where our team likes to be – always pushing the boundaries and growing personally and professionally.
- Flexibility to work from home: We believe in work & performance instead of measuring conventional benchmarks like work-hours.
- Plenty of snacks and catered lunch.
- An attractive and equitable package with ESOPs on the table.
- Transparency: open, honest and direct communication with co-workers and business associates.