What we’re looking for
AdPushup is an award-winning ad revenue optimization platform and Google Certified Publishing Partner (GCPP), helping hundreds of web publishers grow their revenue using cutting-edge technology, premium demand partnerships, and proven ad ops expertise. Our team is a mix of engineers, marketers, product evangelists, and customer success specialists, united by a common goal of helping publishers succeed. We have a work culture that values expertise, ownership, and a collaborative spirit.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks
- Ship product, independently and/or as part of a small team
- Collaborate with other engineers to build new features
- Debugging using dev consoles, firebug, firecookie, or any of your favorite tools.
- Help troubleshoot production issues and resolve critical customer facing issues
- Provide top-notch support to our customers
You Should Have
- Deep understanding of closures, prototypal inheritance, DOM manipulation, HTTP, web security, cross browser compatibility challenges.
- Strong Experience with NodeJS and Express JS.
- Hands-on with a code management system like GIT, SVN.
- Experience with NoSQL databases, preferably CouchDB or CouchBase.
- Good to have: Experience with ReactJS and Typescript.
Why Work at AdPushup?
At AdPushup, we have:
- A culture of valuing our employees and promoting an autonomous, transparent, and ethical work environment.
- Talented and supportive peers who value your contributions.
- Challenging opportunities: learning happens outside the comfort-zone and that’s where our team likes to be – always pushing the boundaries and growing personally and professionally.
- Flexibility to work from home: we believe in work & performance instead of measuring conventional benchmarks like work-hours.
- Plenty of snacks and catered lunch.
- An attractive and equitable package with ESOPs on the table.
- Transparency: an open, honest, and direct communication with co-workers and business associates.