AdPushup is an award-winning ad revenue optimization platform and Google Certified Publishing Partner (GCPP), helping hundreds of web publishers grow their revenue using cutting-edge technology, premium demand partnerships, and proven ad ops expertise. Our team is a mix of engineers, marketers, product evangelists, and customer success specialists, united by a common goal of helping publishers succeed. We have a work culture that values expertise, ownership, and a collaborative spirit.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Include:
- Works in requirements like Engineering, Design, Development, and Deployment.
- All the tasks involves working with Java, SQL Server and Couchbase.
- Build and monitor data pipelines that serve 100+ websites, 150M+ unique impressions daily.
- Write code that can handle 4x more scale than the given requirement.
- Maintain uptime of multiple distributed web applications.
- Build data pipelines to pull data from upstream partners like Google.
You Should Have:
- Strong work experience in Technical Development.
- Hands on experience on Java, SQL Server and Couchbase.
- Experience in Node.js, Azure or AWS is a plus.
Why Should You Work for AdPushup?
At AdPushup, we have
- A culture of valuing our employees and promoting an autonomous, transparent, and ethical work environment.
- Talented and supportive peers who value your contributions.
- Challenging opportunities: learning happens outside the comfort-zone and that’s where our team likes to be – always pushing the boundaries and growing personally and professionally.
- Flexibility to work from home: We believe in work & performance instead of measuring conventional benchmarks like work-hours.
- Plenty of snacks and catered lunch.
- An attractive and equitable package with ESOPs on the table.
- Transparency: open, honest and direct communication with co-workers and business associates.