AdPushup is an award winning ad revenue optimization platform and a Google Certified Publishing Partner (GCPP). We help web publishers grow their revenue using cutting-edge technology, premium demand partnerships, and proven ad ops expertise. Our team that consists of varied personalities plays a key role in the growth of the company.
We have achieved 100% year on year growth since the past couple of years and the credit goes to this mix of engineers, marketers, product evangelists, and customer success specialists. In 2021, AdPushup received the Great Places to Work accreditation, which focuses on not just how employees handle work but also on the culture that motivates them to work for a common goal. You can also read our Glassdoor reviews to hear directly from our employees.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Include:
- Ship product, independently and/or as part of a small team.
- Collaborate with other engineers to build new features.
- Debugging issues.
- Help troubleshoot production issues and resolve critical customer facing issues.
- Provide top-notch support to our customers.
You Should Have:
- 3+ years of experience with React.
- A strong body of prior front end work, including significant projects written in React and Redux.
- Deep understanding of closures, prototypal inheritance, HTTP, web security, cross browser compatibility challenges.
- Experience with NodeJS and Express JS will be a plus.
- Hands-on with a code management system like GIT, SVN.
- Experience with NoSQL databases, preferably CouchDB or CouchBase.
- Good to have: Experience with Typescript.
Why Should You Work for AdPushup?
At AdPushup, we have
- A culture of valuing our employees and promoting an autonomous, transparent, and ethical work environment.
- Talented and supportive peers who value your contributions.
- Challenging opportunities: learning happens outside the comfort-zone and that’s where our team likes to be – always pushing the boundaries and growing personally and professionally.
- Flexibility to work from home: We believe in work & performance instead of measuring conventional benchmarks like work-hours.
- Plenty of snacks and catered lunch.
- An attractive and equitable package with ESOPs on the table.
- Transparency: open, honest and direct communication with co-workers and business associates.