AdPushup is an award winning ad revenue optimization platform and a Google Certified Publishing Partner (GCPP). We help web publishers grow their revenue using cutting-edge technology, premium demand partnerships, and proven ad ops expertise. Our team that consists of varied personalities plays a key role in the growth of the company.
We have achieved 100% year on year growth since the past couple of years and the credit goes to this mix of engineers, marketers, product evangelists, and customer success specialists. In 2021, AdPushup received the Great Places to Work accreditation, which focuses on not just how employees handle work but also on the culture that motivates them to work for a common goal. You can also read our Glassdoor reviews to hear directly from our employees.
As a strategy analyst, you work closely with the CEO and Strategy Manager to solve key/critical existing challenges as well as setting the long-term strategy.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Incude:
- Help develop scalable processes and systems across different teams in the organization.
- Process compliance – you will help set up checks and balances to ensure adherence to processes.
- Planning and progress – you will be working with the CEO and Strategy Manager to drive org-wide goal setting and planning processes, and developing the growth road map.
- You will help analyze and develop insights from key business drivers, competitive environment, trends and operating metrics.
- Org development – you will help build an efficient and effective org structure as per business MDOs, i.e., analyzing existing challenges, refining team structures and role KRAs.
- You will be part of the change management and implementation team.
- Support on critical issues, help organize strategic meetings.
You Should Have:
- Excellent analytical skills and communication skills.
- Proficiency with Excel.
- Proficiency with advanced analytical tools like Tableau/ Power BI, R, etc. would be a plus point.
- Good problem solving skills and people skills.
Why Should You Work for AdPushup?
At AdPushup, we have
- A culture of valuing our employees and promoting an autonomous, transparent, and ethical work environment.
- Talented and supportive peers who value your contributions.
- Challenging opportunities: learning happens outside the comfort-zone and that’s where our team likes to be – always pushing the boundaries and growing personally and professionally.
- Flexibility to work from home: we believe in work & performance instead of measuring conventional benchmarks like work-hours.
- Plenty of snacks and catered lunch.
- An attractive and equitable package with ESOPs on the table.
- Transparency: open, honest, and direct communication with co-workers and business associates.