What we’re looking for
AdPushup is a venture-backed ad revenue optimization platform and Google Certified Publishing Partner (GCPP), helping hundreds of web publishers grow their revenue using cutting-edge technology built into our ad revenue optimization platform. Our team is a mix of engineers, marketers, product evangelists, and customer success specialists, united by a common goal of helping publishers succeed, empowering the free web.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks
As a strategy analyst, you work closely with the CEO and Strategy Manager to solve key/critical existing challenges as well as setting the long-term strategy
- Help develop scalable processes and systems across different teams in the organization
- Process compliance – you will help set up checks and balances to ensure adherence to processes
- Planning and progress – you will be working with the CEO and Strategy Manager to drive org-wide goal setting and planning processes, and developing the growth road map
- You will help analyze and develop insights from key business drivers, competitive environment, trends and operating metrics
- Org development – you will help build an efficient and effective org structure as per business MDOs, i.e., analyzing existing challenges, refining team structures and role KRAs
- You will be part of the change management and implementation team
- Support on critical issues, help organize strategic meetings
You Should Have
- Excellent analytical skills and communication skills
- Proficiency with Excel.
- Proficiency with advanced analytical tools like Tableau/ Power BI, R, etc. would be a plus point
- Good problem solving skills and people skills
Why Work at AdPushup?
At AdPushup, we have:
- A culture of valuing our employees and promoting an autonomous, transparent, and ethical work environment.
- Talented and supportive peers who value your contributions.
- Challenging opportunities: learning happens outside the comfort-zone and that’s where our team likes to be – always pushing the boundaries and growing personally and professionally.
- Flexibility to work from home: We believe in work & performance instead of measuring conventional benchmarks like work-hours.
- Plenty of snacks and catered lunch.
- An attractive and equitable package with ESOPs on the table.
- Transparency: an open, honest and direct communication with co-workers and business associates.